Dooney Pals Off-Topic Chat Thread

I pay my credit card off every month, no lingering debt, but I have been shopping a little overly and all my discretionary money is spent before it hits my bank account, bad girl. I am happy to say thanks to my tax refund, I am caught up with extra to spare and I still have a check coming for a high end bag I consigned. It is such a relief. Now to not do that again.

I'm new here and I can't make a new thread yet. But I got my new satchel and the strap is just a tad too short. I see that they sell replacement shoulder straps. Anyone have experience with these and can tell me which color to get to match my bag? It would make it perfect! Thanks! ( I'm thinking tan based on their pictures)

Attachments

• IMG_20170217_151420.jpg
    IMG_20170217_151420.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 178
Hi, everyone! Popping in to say hello. I took an extended break from the forums and bag purchases. Not intentionally, but life got crazy and I got a bit burnt out on bag purchases, so it all kind of worked out that way. But I think I'm ready to come back and see what everyone is up to. I have lot of catching up to do and I'm looking forward to checking out all the beauties being carried and purchased.

I think I have only purchased one bag in the last year. Can you believe that? Me either!

I hope everyone is doing well. Now to go browse the threads and see what's new.

Hi, everyone! Popping in to say hello. I took an extended break from the forums and bag purchases. Not intentionally, but life got crazy and I got a bit burnt out on bag purchases, so it all kind of worked out that way. But I think I'm ready to come back and see what everyone is up to. I have lot of catching up to do and I'm looking forward to checking out all the beauties being carried and purchased.

I think I have only purchased one bag in the last year. Can you believe that? Me either!

Hey GF, Nice to see you back in the forum! We missed you!
Wow, 1 bag in one year, that's awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: NutsAboutCoach

NAC!!!! :hugs:
Thank you for checking in! We really have missed you! I hope your life is crazy good and not crazy crazy. It's been pretty quiet in this forum by comparison to what it was like even a few months ago. Most people, like you, are busy with other things, some people are staying away to avoid temptation, and others may just be reading posts and not replying.
Has Dillard's done a well being check on you yet? I'm sure they're wondering why you haven't been buying handbags. :lol: You have a big and beautiful collection of handbags, I'm sure you're having fun shopping your closet!
Wishing you and your family well! :heart:

NAC!!!! :hugs:
Thank you for checking in! We really have missed you! I hope your life is crazy good and not crazy crazy. It's been pretty quiet in this forum by comparison to what it was like even a few months ago. Most people, like you, are busy with other things, some people are staying away to avoid temptation, and others may just be reading posts and not replying.
Has Dillard's done a well being check on you yet? I'm sure they're wondering why you haven't been buying handbags. :lol: You have a big and beautiful collection of handbags, I'm sure you're having fun shopping your closet!
Wishing you and your family well! :heart:

Thank you so much RN! You are so sweet! I'm happy to be back. Life just got busy and at the same time I was trying to avoid temptation. I'd gone crazy with purchases for quite awhile and need to take a break. I've rehomed a few bags and stayed out of Dillards. That helped me avoid temptation too, lol.

Now to catch up on all the new lovelies out there.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
I stopped last night at the outlet (didn't plan on going but had to go to another store near by and decided to stop there on the way back home) and had a chance to see the new pebbled leather colors. I took a pic of the lexingtons since we haven't seen pics of some of them.

I didn't check the names of all colors. The ones I know for sure are the ones on the right side. Light blue, and Hot pink on the top row and Blush, Key Lime and Dandelion on the bottom row. I think the other 2 are smoke and bone (or white)

Don't they look so pretty?

Small20170329_185237.jpg

I stopped last night at the outlet (didn't plan on going but had to go to another store near by and decided to stop there on the way back home) and had a chance to see the new pebbled leather colors. I took a pic of the lexingtons since we haven't seen pics of some of them.

I didn't check the names of all colors. The ones I know for sure are the ones on the right side. Light blue, and Hot pink on the top row and Blush, Key Lime and Dandelion on the bottom row. I think the other 2 are smoke and bone (or white)

View attachment 3651498
MB: love the colors. Thanks for taking a great picture and posting. Did you bring home any Dooney treasures?

View attachment 3651498
That blueeeeeeeeee. So pretty!