Dooney Pals Off-Topic Chat Thread

Since I am still in my vacation glow, I wanted to share how much I enjoyed my River cruise (complete with Dooney companion of course) of the Rhine to view Christmas markets in Germany. This was my first river cruise, I have done ocean before, and I would do another in a heart beat, though probably not in December as winter clothing eats up too much suitcase space lol. About the only negative is that you have to be aware of meal times as, unlike ocean ships, they only serve for 1.5 hours at set times so if you miss it, or you don't like what is being served, you are either going hungry (sometimes you are cruising or docked in the middle of nowhere so your option is what the ships serves or what the ship serves) or walking into town an paying for food when you already paid for the ship's meal you missed/didn't like in the cost of your cruise. But it really was wonderful!

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Where is everyone?
Morning (Afternoon?) LJ!
It has been quiet here! I posted in the Handbag/Purses forum this morning because the only bag I've carried since the beginning of November is my toscana satchel and I've posted too many pictures in the Dooney forum already. :lol: I'm excited to see what everyone is carrying in the New Year!

The app on my phone isn't working.....how I usually keep up. But others are having the same problem.

Happy Holidays to all! I actually gave away 2 of my Dooney's for Christmas gifts. I was not using these so I figured I would hopefully make someone else happier. Mother in law got my T'moro Croco Small Satchel and sister in law got my Red Zip Zip Satchel. Mother in law went nuts and was so excited to have her first Dooney (first higher end bag too)! She kept picking it up and looking at it and putting it on her arm, it was cute. Sister in law wasn't so excited, but I think she liked it. They were both like new and I did get them new presents too. The bags were just an extra from me.

Now I have room for something new whenever I see something I like. I did order a Hologram wallet from the Coach sale yesterday, hope I get a pretty one.

Has anyone heard from Nebo? Did she have her baby? I remember last Christmas the pictures she posted of that European layer cake she made.

The app on my phone isn't working.....how I usually keep up. But others are having the same problem.
I had this problem with my android app the past few days too. I had to uninstall the app, and download it again, even though there was not a newer version. Once I installed the new download and logged in, it worked. Give that a try.

I had this problem with my android app the past few days too. I had to uninstall the app, and download it again, even though there was not a newer version. Once I installed the new download and logged in, it worked. Give that a try.
Thanks Cate, I am actually getting a new phone today!! So I will try with my new phone once I get it set up. I am going to get an iPhone for the first time. My son has one and when he sends me videos of my grandson front his iPhone to my android they are distorted. So, once I get my new iPhone I can get better quality videos. I can't wait!

Happy Holidays to all! I actually gave away 2 of my Dooney's for Christmas gifts. I was not using these so I figured I would hopefully make someone else happier. Mother in law got my T'moro Croco Small Satchel and sister in law got my Red Zip Zip Satchel. Mother in law went nuts and was so excited to have her first Dooney (first higher end bag too)! She kept picking it up and looking at it and putting it on her arm, it was cute. Sister in law wasn't so excited, but I think she liked it. They were both like new and I did get them new presents too. The bags were just an extra from me.

Now I have room for something new whenever I see something I like. I did order a Hologram wallet from the Coach sale yesterday, hope I get a pretty one.

Has anyone heard from Nebo? Did she have her baby? I remember last Christmas the pictures she posted of that European layer cake she made.

So glad you MIL loved her bag, makes your heart happy to bring joy to people!

You did a good thing. Glad your MIL loved her bag.