Dooney Pals Off-Topic Chat Thread

Wow, is that color pretty! Love your new Coach!

Glad to have found my way "over here", after being "over there" for a long time. Seems too quiet now, and not enough pictures of all these beauties. I am "HighL" over there. Will have to take pics of my new cognac Madison Maggie and learn how to post.

Wow, is that color pretty! Love your new Coach!

Glad to have found my way "over here", after being "over there" for a long time. Seems too quiet now, and not enough pictures of all these beauties. I am "HighL" over there. Will have to take pics of my new cognac Madison Maggie and learn how to post.

Hey Paula!! It's nice to "see" you! Now get those pics posted up! :biggrin: (Oh...this is "SarahW".)

I thought it might be fun to have a "strictly O/T" thread where we can talk about anything. Other purse brands, shopping, families, pets, cooking, what we did today... whatever!

Today I'm doing some vacuuming and making pot roast. How's that for O/T??? :P

Yea that's O/T, somehow it's hard to picture you not shopping.:biggrin:

Me neither....that was just disgusting.
Shameful is a better word , being from Chicago and seeing who gets sent to jail for years for BS makes it worse. But my forum angels , all I every see from you is a surreal pleasant world and i do like to hide for the scary, sad and injustice stuff in the world here.

I thought it might be fun to have a "strictly O/T" thread where we can talk about anything. Other purse brands, shopping, families, pets, cooking, what we did today... whatever!

Today I'm doing some vacuuming and making pot roast. How's that for O/T??? :P

Oooohhh... what a great idea!! thanks for starting this thread Sarah!!!