Dooney outlets and new colors........

Jul 23, 2013
Do any of y'all know how soon the new colors hit the outlets after they come out? I don't live anywhere near an outlet but may be going to the Destin location this summer. I was just curious as to how soon they hit the outlets? Thanks in advance for any responses!

No way to know for sure, but when I was talking with one of the outlets this weekend they said they hoped to have some of the new pebbled leather colors in the spring.

Good to know, thanks LJ! Pebble leather is what I'm mostly interested in so that's good. I'm digging the calypso but wonder how the light blue compares, also what the dandelion looks like in person?

Good to know, thanks LJ! Pebble leather is what I'm mostly interested in so that's good. I'm digging the calypso but wonder how the light blue compares, also what the dandelion looks like in person?

I was just at the outlet in Maine today ( hubby got me a wallet) and they had a whole wall of the new colors of pebbled crossbody I just saw yesterday on the QVC Dooney special value. Looked like all where there, but I got pushed away from them so I couldn't get a good look. But I did caress the Calypso blue one briefly.... Would seem they are only a few months behind being released on QVC.

Edit** I looked them up, pretty sure they were the Dixon pebbled leather small crossbody**

Last edited:
I was just at the outlet in Maine today ( hubby got me a wallet) and they had a whole wall of the new colors of pebbled crossbody I just saw yesterday on the QVC Dooney special value. Looked like all where there, but I got pushed away from them so I couldn't get a good look. But I did caress the Calypso blue one briefly.... Would seem they are only a few months behind being released on QVC.

Edit** I looked them up, pretty sure they were the Dixon pebbled leather small crossbody**

You were at the Freeport outlet!? I am soooooo jealous right now. I've been wanting to go there for like five years now. It just seems like a neat little town.