Dooney on tv shows and in the movies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I swear there was a thread for this already but when I searched nothing came up.

I was watching season 1 of How to Get Away with Murder (episode 5 or 6 I can't remember exactly) and Lyla had a florentine smith bag. Nabbed this not so great screen shot.

Anyone else spotted Dooneys on the big or small screen?

uploadfromtaptalk1466226728615.jpg

BaguetteBlonde and jazzy1587 like this.
  2. I was watching "Murder She Solved" and I think I spy a vintage Dooney
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using PurseForum mobile app

BaguetteBlonde and Twoboyz like this.
  3. I have once or twice, but I can't remember where. I think it was in an episode of property brothers. The woman had a Florentine Satchel in natural. It's so exciting to see them on tv!

4. I already posted this somewhere I think, but I think this thread is fitting. I recorded this from my tv. It was a local news station recently.

BaguetteBlonde likes this.
  5. More is coming back to me now. I also posted this as well, but I should post it here since this thread is fitting. My husband pointed out this scene on the show Blackish. I just had to record it. I love this!

6. Oh my gosh I love this scene!!! Lol nice job hubs!!

apurselover and Twoboyz like this.
  7. Thanks! I said the same. This is the best!

8. Here is a Charleston Shopper on My 600 Lb Life just sitting in Dr Nowzardan's office. I can't believe how long it took me to notice it! Lol!

IMG_1492048275.848678.jpg

9. Cool. I also watch this show. It motivates me to live healthier and workout....

10. Me too, but I often find myself snacking while watching.

keishapie1973 likes this.
  11. Great spy TB

12. Thanks!

13. I finally spotted one!!! Watching the movie Bad Moms and saw this...

IMG_1496544265.141792.jpg

14. Was just watching the new "Vacation" and Christina Applegate's character has a Dooney tote 2017-06-15+22.37.43.jpg looks like maybe Florentine....

15. Good catch. Love the color of that handbag.... maybe it's violet? The bag has a gold Dooney logo plate... my guess is it's not Florentine leather which generally has a leather logo plate. Could be Toscana, pebbled, or one of the newer leathers.