Dooney on QVC

swags

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I watched the Dooney segment on QVC last night. I want everything! I really liked the hobo bag with the silver clasp. The bags look so much nicer on this show than they do on the Dooney website.

Attachments

• dooney hobo.jpg
    dooney hobo.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 203
  • dooney hobo 2.jpg
    dooney hobo 2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 206
There is an on-going thread here that gets a lot of traffic when a Dooney show is on QVC. :lol: It's nice to see the bags presented and then on a live model.

That logo lock is gorgeous, but the hardware is gold-tone, not silver. Did you buy anything? :graucho:

Hi Swags and welcome! I would so watch HCN 24/7! QVC is a great way to see Dooney's in action. You can watch the videos of the presentations online on QVC.com or on YouTube. They are putting them on there now too.

BTW, the Logo Lock Hobo has gold hardware, but all of Dooney's gold hardware is a light gold so it goes well with gold or silver. Those are two really great bags. There is a thread where we chat while the shows are on. It's a lot of fun. :smile:

There is an on-going thread here that gets a lot of traffic when a Dooney show is on QVC. :lol: It's nice to see the bags presented and then on a live model.

That logo lock is gorgeous, but the hardware is gold-tone, not silver. Did you buy anything? :graucho:

Oops, we were posting at the same time!

I watched the Dooney segment on QVC last night. I want everything! I really liked the hobo bag with the silver clasp. The bags look so much nicer on this show than they do on the Dooney website.

The logo lock is an amazing lovely bag!!! However if you go to I love Dooney website. You can make your own selection with similar offering. Here are some pics below.

Attachments

• 1413741981114.jpg
    1413741981114.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 1413741990738.jpg
    1413741990738.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 180
Thanks for the welcome. I've had some nice dooneys before. Earlier this year we moved and I sold off most of my handbags to downsize and help with costs. I truly miss my 1975 Colette. It was such a pretty monogram. They replaced the Colette with another tassel tote in that particular style.

I did not buy anything last night but was oh so tempted. I think one of the two above could be a Christmas present. The presenter did mention that the hardware is light.

I also liked seeing the colors on tv rather than the website.