Dooney on Nordie's Anniversary Sale

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
_8999888_zps0dec66f2.jpg

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/dooney-bourke-chelsea-nubuck-leather-tote/3726809?origin=stylenumsearch

Available to order on July 10 for "Rewards Members". $279.90 and will be $418 after the sale.

ETA: Will be available in brown, red or black.

Last edited:
_8999888_zps0dec66f2.jpg

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/dooney-bourke-chelsea-nubuck-leather-tote/3726809?origin=stylenumsearch

Available to order on July 10 for "Rewards Members". $279.90 and will be $418 after the sale.

ETA: Will be available in brown, red or black.

Hi! :biggrin:

Thanks for posting this, Sarah!

I've been wondering when the Nordie's sale info would become available. I will have to try to gain access to it. Usually I get a link or catalog sent to me but so far nothing.

Hope all is well in your world!

Sue

Hi there! Welcome back :smile: Beautiful bag! If only I didn't already have two Nubuk Chelsea's..... Lol
Hey!

Have thought about you lots, and hoped you were ok. Good to "see" you again, girl.:smile:
Hey Pix! :love: It's nice to "see" you, too!

Hey Sarah! I was wondering where you were!
Nice to "see" you!

Any new goodies?...come on...you know we want to see them ;)
Hey MB! Actually, we have been doing some traveling and purses have been way down on my list. :gasp: I thought I was done for a while, but then I got the Brahmin F&F sale notice and ended up ordering the new woven Norah in tobacco color. I guess I'll get her sometime this week.

Hi! :biggrin:

Thanks for posting this, Sarah!

I've been wondering when the Nordie's sale info would become available. I will have to try to gain access to it. Usually I get a link or catalog sent to me but so far nothing.

Hope all is well in your world!

Sue
Hey Sue. I got the Nordie's sale catalog several days ago but I just thumbed through it yesterday. There is the usual stuff... a Brahmin satchel, a few MKors bags, Marc Jacobs, etc. Nothing really wowed me, though.

Here are a few more things from the sale catalog. Go to the Nordstrom website and plug each stock number into the search box.

There are several other handbags, tons of boots, winter coats, etc.

Hey MB! Actually, we have been doing some traveling and purses have been way down on my list. :gasp: I thought I was done for a while, but then I got the Brahmin F&F sale notice and ended up ordering the new woven Norah in tobacco color. I guess I'll get her sometime this week.

That's what I thought, that you were traveling in the RV!
I can see how that will distract you, traveling is way more fun!

OMG, Brahmin is having a F&F? Is that only at stores? I get their emails but just the main ones from the website.

I was just looking at the woven Norah yesterday. She's gorgeous, you will love it!
I got 2 Norahs about 2 months ago, they were from the spring collection. The one in ostrich in the light blue color (called chambray) and the one in blue and white stripes! I have one more coming from Dillards, the silver lyon roses.

Please post pics when you get her!

That's what I thought, that you were traveling in the RV!
I can see how that will distract you, traveling is way more fun!

OMG, Brahmin is having a F&F? Is that only at stores? I get their emails but just the main ones from the website.

I was just looking at the woven Norah yesterday. She's gorgeous, you will love it!
I got 2 Norahs about 2 months ago, they were from the spring collection. The one in ostrich in the light blue color (called chambray) and the one in blue and white stripes! I have one more coming from Dillards, the silver lyon roses.

Please post pics when you get her!

Yes, the Brahmin F&F (25%) was June 18-23 in the boutique stores. I don't live near one, but the Dallas Galleria will ship for free. :graucho: I was smitten by the Dooney woven Chelsea but it's too much $$ IMO...so when I saw the new Brahmin wovens I pounced. I don't have anything like the Norah, so I'm looking forward to getting her. Post some pics of yours!!

Yes, the Brahmin F&F (25%) was June 18-23 in the boutique stores. I don't live near one, but the Dallas Galleria will ship for free. :graucho: I was smitten by the Dooney woven Chelsea but it's too much $$ IMO...so when I saw the new Brahmin wovens I pounced. I don't have anything like the Norah, so I'm looking forward to getting her. Post some pics of yours!!

I think I need to give the Dallas store a call to see what they have :graucho:
ITA about the Dooney!

You can see the pics of mine here

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/any-brahmin-lovers-740391-23.html

Oooooh, those are both gorgeous! Congrats!! The SAs at the Dallas Galleria are really nice and helpful. The F&F ended on the 23rd but they usually have some stuff on sale in the store. I just got tracking on my bag; she will be here on Friday. They had to ship from the CT warehouse as they sold out of the bag in their stock.