Dooney NFL coming in August?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found this on the interwebs. I think I'm excited. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468071041.811762.jpg

southernbelle82 likes this.
  2. This would be awesome! Go Steelers!!

3. Awwww man. Go Pack! I wouldn't mind a Green Bay Packers handbag but green and gold are difficult colors for me to wear. Guess it doesn't matter if it is a fun print though.

4. #4 Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    Just the beginning....supposedly coming 7-15:

http://www.dooney.com/nfl/

I'll be adding Vikings bags asap!

Sue

Stazerd likes this.
  5. Correction to previous post....D & B must have removed the bags previously shown because they are not on the site today.

Sue

6. They are back now.

7. Definitely!

I placed an order for a couple of Vikings items and they have already shipped! I can hardly wait to get
    them!

Sue

8. I hope DB will do a line of NBA products. I'd love to see the Spurs' silver and black on some bags and accessories!

9. So cool! I can't wait to see.

10. That would be awesome.

11. Arrived today, so cute! Now I just hope it's small enough to actually get in the gate with at the games.

Attached Files:

MiaBorsa likes this.
  12. So cutee

13. How cute is that!!

14. This looks perfect!

15. Thank you!!! I love Dooney's new NFL line. They're all really cute. The Saints logo is my favorite but the Chargers is my team. Can't wait to take it to a game.