Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

It is a pretty little bag. It was a progression.....I bought the Renee G.TSV ink/dalhia and found that black shoes just wouldn't work with it. Then Macy's had the Great Shoe Sale. That's when I found the Clarks in black and blush, but then the Q had them in wide width and Macy's didn't. They are slightly cheaper at QVC. I kept the black ones from Macy's and returned the blush in M. That credit went towards the purchase of the little MK bag which was at a better price than you can find at TJ Maxx.
Also, it has a great little outside slip pocket that fits my smartphone and the detachable strap widens so that it can be worn comfortably as a cross body. Do I care that it's MK? Nope. It just happened to be the right price and color. It's a smaller bag, but it probably holds just as much as the Selleria flap. Officially, the MK shade is "soft pink." No way to edit my previous post.
Those shoes are now sitting in my QVC cart :smile:.

46B036DF-350C-4BA4-8E25-6F7454D3A068.jpeg
Are you enjoying this handbag? I'm an LV novice (in every sense of the word), but I'm trying to learn a little more. Is your LV a Speedy or an Alma?
(I now know 3 style names.... Speedy, Alma, and Never Full!) :smile:

Yes I’m enjoying it very much! It’s a speedy B 40
I’ll try to post some better pics of it.
I use it mostly for travel.

Thanks! After I posted my reply I searched for it online and saw it at Macy's. Their website shows some are available at Union Square. I think I'll stop in today.
I do have a MK fob I love, but I keep it on my Coach Tyler tote, which I use as my carry-on bag. If I find an old pic I'll post it.

Thanks! After I posted my reply I searched for it online and saw it at Macy's. Their website shows some are available at Union Square. I think I'll stop in today.
I do have a MK fob I love, but I keep it on my Coach Tyler tote, which I use as my carry-on bag. If I find an old pic I'll post it.
@RuedeNesle, yes please do! :wave: And so glad your Macy's has the heart. It's so pretty in hand, and the name is on the back so I can attach it to my MKors bags AND Dooney bags without it being so obvious that brands are mixed - not that it matters. :P Quite substantial, and looks like a genuine locket. Love to see you get it! :biggrin:

Reactions: Sunshine mama
@RuedeNesle, yes please do! :wave: And so glad your Macy's has the heart. It's so pretty in hand, and the name is on the back so I can attach it to my MKors bags AND Dooney bags without it being so obvious that brands are mixed - not that it matters. :P Quite substantial, and looks like a genuine locket. Love to see you get it! :biggrin:
Attached is a picture I posted when I bought the charm. I was still carrying Tyler as my every day bag, before I downsized. This was December 2017. I'm in SF this weekend and the bag is in Oakland so I can't take a better pic of the fob. If you Google images of: Michael Kors Pave Bells fob, you'll see some pics. I keep it attached to my Coach Tyler so it travels with "us". (Tyler and me. :smile:)
I think I'm going to Macy's this afternoon. I'll keep you posted!
20171227_112604 (1).jpg

Attached is a picture I posted when I bought the charm. I was still carrying Tyler as my every day bag, before I downsized. This was December 2017. I'm in SF this weekend and the bag is in Oakland so I can't take a better pic of the fob. If you Google images of: Michael Kors Pave Bells fob, you'll see some pics. I keep it attached to my Coach Tyler so it travels with "us". (Tyler and me. :smile:)
I think I'm going to Macy's this afternoon. I'll keep you posted!
View attachment 4430026
Oh Rue, that is a nice shot - bag, charm AND snack - yummy!! :loveeyes: The charm looks lovely on that bag - nice length too. Is it silver? I googled it and Amazon has both gold & silver. Beautiful, with no glaring brand on it - love that! Bet it makes a happy little jingle. :tup:

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Oh Rue, that is a nice shot - bag, charm AND snack - yummy!! :loveeyes: The charm looks lovely on that bag - nice length too. Is it silver? I googled it and Amazon has both gold & silver. Beautiful, with no glaring brand on it - love that! Bet it makes a happy little jingle. :tup:
Thanks LB!:smile:
It's silver to go with the silver hardware on Tyler. I was looking for silver today also because the hardware on my mini Bennett is silver. That was a fail though. :sad: All Macy's had were three MK flower fobs. You may be able to see them in my picture. I didn't think to take a pic until after the SA closed the case. They're pretty, but a little too bedazzled for my bag.
20190511_115016.jpg

Thanks LB!:smile:
It's silver to go with the silver hardware on Tyler. I was looking for silver today also because the hardware on my mini Bennett is silver. That was a fail though. :sad: All Macy's had were three MK flower fobs. You may be able to see them in my picture. I didn't think to take a pic until after the SA closed the case. They're pretty, but a little too bedazzled for my bag.
View attachment 4430147
Phooey - that they didn't have the heart! Order it? Macy's ships fast (anyone ships faster than Dooney :lol:). But their ship charge has gone up or at least here it has.
Thanks for the rose pic though. I've only seen pictures of it and it is flashy - pretty but flashy.

Phooey - that they didn't have the heart! Order it? Macy's ships fast (anyone ships faster than Dooney :lol:). But their ship charge has gone up or at least here it has.
Thanks for the rose pic though. I've only seen pictures of it and it is flashy - pretty but flashy.
No worries.I was more into the "immediate gratification" of getting the fob yesterday. I was happy I went. I haven't been to Macy's on a Mother's Day weekend in a while. It was fun watching the male SOs walking around, so obviously out of their comfort zone, pulling out their phones and asking SAs if they have "this"? Others were with their female SOs, giving their opinion as they walked around, or just standing quietly out of the way until it was time to pay. :lol:
Macy's website is still showing the silver fob is available for pickup at Union Square. I don't think they update the system often enough.
You're welcome! Yes, the rose fob is flashy.