Dooney love

rubycat

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
Okay...I need to gush about my newly discovered love, Dooney & Bourke!!

I just got this:

and it is such a great bag!! I discovered these after my sis begged for one for her b-day, while hunting one down in plum, I found the bordeaux. I have a serious love for red bags but this one I think has ended my quest for the perfect red bag. Shiny deep rich winey red, YUM, oh and i've tried a lot or red bags, and this one takes the cake! The inside is a soft pink canvas, split into three compartments with a large center zippered pocket. I don't know how I over looked this brand for so long, it really is NICE!!!

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
that's realllly pretty. they have lots of wine colored bags....and they're all gorgeous and uber classy.

Dec 12, 2006
New Orleans
What a BEAUTIFUL bag that is. In fact, I just bought a Chiara bag in Mustard (yellow) for my summer purse. Now I just have to wait for summer, can't wait. Enjoy your pretty new Dooney.

misslola

Feb 10, 2006
I rediscovered Dooney in the Vachetta leather small Lucy. Great bags. Love your patent - the color is stunning! I used to dislike all their bags too.

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
the new chiara deisgn they've come out with has really helped out their sales. everyone seems to love it. and since they make it in two sizes you can't lose.