Dooney is going higher.........

Will they repair it? From what I have read and heard they have really went downhill on their repair policy and that they hardly ever repair but just send you a coupon for 1/2 of the retail of that bag to go towards a new Dooney. That means she will have to pay money for her own present.

Anyone get repairs lately? Or deal with D&B in this regard?

Maybe I'm thinking old school. I didn't realize they repair policy changed. It's worth a shot to send it back. It truly sounds like a defect. I haven't bought a dooney in years but my sister has several new ones and the stitching is fine (she's really rough on them too).

I would buy it and take the Dooney tag off. No one would believe it was a Dooney anyway.

Yay! I would love to see this happen! Anyway, I think the bag is not in stock in all colors yet and Dooney website is not good at showing product details. I am sure somebody will buy it.
I love Donney but have never had problem with their workmanship yet! But then I bought a lot of their all-wheather-leather stuff which has endured quite well. I still have a satchel I bought 14 years ago!:smile:

I don't like the bag, but for a croc bag, it's not that expensive.... (Just based on the price of other croc bags out there.)

My thoughts on the price exactly. All croc bags, this one included, are out of my price range but when you compare the price on this croc bag to other croc bags, the price is really not as outrageous as it appears at first glance.

It seems like most mid-range bag companies (like Coach, kate spade, both of which I like a lot) release an exorbidant bag for the holiday season in a special skin...I don't know if people buy them, but most companies release them!

Frankly, I find this to be a sort of mediocre bag done in a really nice skin. For that price I would be looking for more craftsmanship, tailoring, and a better design. But I'm not a Dooney-hater generally, I think some of Dooney's bags are really quite nice.