Dooney is ending the Loyalist Program

You raise valid points. I do think sales may be in trouble. Supply is very limited and lots going to back order. Last month as soon as I ordered something that was in stock, it went to back order. I eventually cancelled most of the orders due to the annoyance. Prices are way up including shipping. Seems the sales aren't really as good as they used to be either. Maybe many are tightening their belts with the inflation, thus this is reactionary action. Either way, they have made it much easier for me to save my money LOL!

Reactions: Lunalark
Sorry for those of you losing points. I had lightened the load of my too large collection by selling and even a bit of gifting. I had empty spaces on my shelves and then I slowly started adding great deals found on eBay. Now my collection is too large again. Yet I still love the chase. I haven’t been purchasing on the Dooney sites recently because last time I got a bag it took weeks to arrive. I do enjoy applying the promo code to bags in the cart.

I stopped in today to see what was new with all of you. I remembered the discussion on the Loyalty Program ending at the end of March.

I just placed an order for a tiny bag to use up the majority of my remaining points. Is this my last bag? I have been a loyal customer for twenty years, but have noticed I am buying less from D&B. Don't get me wrong, but I have many and with the price increases, I have slowed my buying.

I went back in my order history, and the last time I did some major buying was the July 2020 sale. I didn't buy anything in 2021. Shocking! At least the stroll down memory lane in my order history proved informative. Apparently, I have an alto bordeaux bag I have never carried. I forgot all about it.

My best to everyone and hope all are well. The world is sad right now and I decided to take a small break from the news.

Reactions: Brendutch
To add on to this thread… What the heck is going on with Dooney?!

I called them earlier about a repair and they said they’re no longer doing repairs?!

Also, the rep was curt and had difficulties with English to the point that it obstructed the conversation (but that may be in part because he was unwilling to tell me they stopped repairs until I pressed the point repeatedly).

To add on to this thread… What the heck is going on with Dooney?!

I called them earlier about a repair and they said they’re no longer doing repairs?!

Also, the rep was curt and had difficulties with English to the point that it obstructed the conversation (but that may be in part because he was unwilling to tell me they stopped repairs until I pressed the point repeatedly).
Call again. Maybe you will get a different rep and better info.
The quality of CS is an ongoing issue.

Call again. Maybe you will get a different rep and better info.
The quality of CS is an ongoing issue.
It is an issue. I did get a different rep, and better info. Sent off my Dooney for repair. Never received it back because they transposed the street numbers in my address and sent it to someone down the street.

I'm not sure how they plan to fix the situation, but I'm pretty unhappy about it. If I had known I was surrendering the purse when I sent it in, I would have taken it to be fixed independently.

I guess I can just hope a similar one comes up on Poshmark or something. :sad:

It is an issue. I did get a different rep, and better info. Sent off my Dooney for repair. Never received it back because they transposed the street numbers in my address and sent it to someone down the street.

I'm not sure how they plan to fix the situation, but I'm pretty unhappy about it. If I had known I was surrendering the purse when I sent it in, I would have taken it to be fixed independently.

I guess I can just hope a similar one comes up on Poshmark or something. :sad:
Any update on this? Did they refund you or send you another bag?