Dooney in gray?

As there any styles that come in pLain gray leather? Not croc or ostrich or anything like that? I've been searching and have only found one gray leather Dillen Medium Pocket Sac on the 'bay. Are there any styles in gray in the outlets??

Dooney is still showing Dark Grey as a selection on the Dillen II accessories. However, none seem to be in stock.

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=49490

Through the years there have been grey bags in several lines. The Q has a couple of styles in grey that are Q exclusive as well. Two that I can think of are the Double Pocket Satchel and the Logo Lock Hobo.

If you call the Reading, PA, outlet or the LV one, they can check availability at other stores as well as the warehouse. I have had the best luck finding bags using the Reading outlet. However, the Vero Beach one was really helpful in sending me two bags that they had in their store that no one else had. So they are also a good resouce.

Sue

Dooney is still showing Dark Grey as a selection on the Dillen II accessories. However, none seem to be in stock.

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=49490

Through the years there have been grey bags in several lines. The Q has a couple of styles in grey that are Q exclusive as well. Two that I can think of are the Double Pocket Satchel and the Logo Lock Hobo.

If you call the Reading, PA, outlet or the LV one, they can check availability at other stores as well as the warehouse. I have had the best luck finding bags using the Reading outlet. However, the Vero Beach one was really helpful in sending me two bags that they had in their store that no one else had. So they are also a good resouce.

Sue

Thanks Sue!! Do the outlets ever get Q exclusives? Or does Q clearance them out?

Thanks Sue!! Do the outlets ever get Q exclusives? Or does Q clearance them out?

I remember reading that some DF members had seen bags that were supposed to be Q exclusives at outlets. I'm not sure who posted it. The Q outlets also might get them and I have also heard that Q outlets will sometimes ship. Maybe someone else knows some more about this.

Sue

StillWG said:
I remember reading that some DF members had seen bags that were supposed to be Q exclusives at outlets. I'm not sure who posted it. The Q outlets also might get them and I have also heard that Q outlets will sometimes ship. Maybe someone else knows some more about this.

Sue

There are Q outlets???????

OMG!!! There is a Q outlet in Myrtle Beach!!! I JUST booked a trip there for March!!!! Are the deals pretty good?

I've never been to a Q outlet so I don't know about the deals. I do remember reading that some DF members had gotten new bags for $99 during a sale.

Have a great time on your trip and please let us know if you find any deals!!

Sue

I have the logo lock from QVC in gray (also red) and it is a beautiful gray, IMO.
HPIM2245.jpg

I've never been to a Q outlet so I don't know about the deals. I do remember reading that some DF members had gotten new bags for $99 during a sale.

Have a great time on your trip and please let us know if you find any deals!!

Sue

Hope you ladies don't mind me putting my two cents in but if you scroll to the bottom of the Q web page and click on Retail Stores all the info will come up for the sales at the Q outlets. Also, look under the thread here in the PF for where everyone is from and you'll see some recent activity about the outlets on my last post.

My mom and I went to the Q outlet in Mebene NC this past December and got lots of clothes (Susan Graver) at 70 % off we scored big time! It was at the Tanger Outlet and we spend most of our money at the Q outlet.

Thanks Pam and Dooney Diva! I love the logo lock and that grey is really a beautiful dove color - one of my favorites!

The grey pic on the Q's page doesn't look as good as yours does or I would have already snatched her up. I just got one on order, I just hope I don't get someones return. I hate when that happens, for the price I like new not one thats been who know where.:smash: