Dooney Hydrangea "Speedy-esque" Bag -- Does it fit an Ipad??

LV&Evie

Jul 16, 2010
Hello ladies! I'm new to the Dooney forum but not new to Dooneys, although I haven't bought one in years....

Then I came across the Dooney hydrangea line from last year and have fallen in love! (Damn wedding brain last summer...how did I miss this??)

Does anyone know if the "speedy-esque" bag fits a full-sized Ipad? I carry my ipad everywhere, so its essential that I find a bag that will let one fit in it comfortably.

I've been looking for a new spring/summer bag and I'm hoping this will be it!!

TIA!!!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 235
Hello ladies! I'm new to the Dooney forum but not new to Dooneys, although I haven't bought one in years....

Then I came across the Dooney hydrangea line from last year and have fallen in love! (Damn wedding brain last summer...how did I miss this??)

Does anyone know if the "speedy-esque" bag fits a full-sized Ipad? I carry my ipad everywhere, so its essential that I find a bag that will let one fit in it comfortably.

TIA!!!
A friend of mine has this bag in the Mickey Mouse pattern and carries her Ipad in it, so it must fit.

I know what you mean about this bag. I just ordered it in the red a couple of weeks ago. I love it! I don't have an ipad so I can't offer an opinion on that, but it is a great bag, isn't it ? :smile:

TIA!!!

This one will fit an ipad better

A234837 on qvc.com (on special right now)