Dooney Giraffe Line

The giraffe hobo really looks cute on you! I like the zebra wallet too - I think it would be so fabulous with a solid black or red bag, maybe even purple or green. It would be such an eyecatcher when you took it out.

I love the zebra and like the giraffe but am dying for CHEETAH OR LEOPARD.

Do you think they will ever have these?

The Zebra and Giraffe both seem to be getting a decent amount of attention. If they do well (which I personally think they will) I don't see why they wouldn't keep going with other animal prints.

Since you like Cheetah, have you ever checked out Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line? I love her bags and have one (well, only one so far lol :graucho:). I have the rasta color but there's also a cheetah print. There's a L.A.M.B. thread on here with lots of pics.

I saw them in person today and it was a done deal. I got the small sac and I LOVE it!!! :yahoo::heart::heart::yahoo: This is going to be a great addition to my fall/winter bag collection.

Congrats! It looks beautiful on you!
I am eyeing their Small Lock satchel. can you describe the leather? is it soft? and what color is the lining? thanks!

So is this leather, or like a calf-hair type? Either way, I love it!! I love animal print anyway. And if Dooney ever makes a leopard print, I will buy everything in the line :yahoo::nuts:

:drool: Just saw this bag today and I am really thinking about the Medium Sac! I have been looking for a bag in a brown and I think this might be it. Is it leather? Or the vinyl like they make their printed bags -- like the 'candy', 'bumble bee'? Didn't like D&B until I got the candy barrel bag -- love it! I have carried it all summer.
Going to the Coach outlet store in a couple of weeks and if I don't find something there that I like better, I'm getting the Giraffe.
:yahoo::drool::yes:

:drool: Just saw this bag today and I am really thinking about the Medium Sac! I have been looking for a bag in a brown and I think this might be it. Is it leather? Or the vinyl like they make their printed bags -- like the 'candy', 'bumble bee'? Didn't like D&B until I got the candy barrel bag -- love it! I have carried it all summer.
Going to the Coach outlet store in a couple of weeks and if I don't find something there that I like better, I'm getting the Giraffe.
:yahoo::drool::yes:

It's the coated vinyl (not sure what the technical description is) NOT leather. It is really cute...I'm eyeing the small sac. The only thing I hate about DB is they are SO skimpy on the inside pockets. Although it won't stop me from buying this beauty - if I can sweet talk my Dh, that is...

I saw them in person today and it was a done deal. I got the small sac and I LOVE it!!! :yahoo::heart::heart::yahoo: This is going to be a great addition to my fall/winter bag collection.
Came across this thread today, and pulled out my large Giraffe Sac after seeing yours! I’m still in love with it after all these years (purchased in 2007). :heart: I’m carrying her for the next few days, thanks to you! :biggrin::P

Attachments

• 0FE5A4A1-7327-4532-AC1A-DDAF5464676D.jpeg
    0FE5A4A1-7327-4532-AC1A-DDAF5464676D.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 27