Dooney Florentine Satchel Surprise!

ktheartscoach

is pink obsessed
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Hi, everybody!! Hope you're all having a great holiday! Mine is kind of amazing because DH surprised me with my dream bag for Christmas/my birthday next Tues. I still can't get over it, this is the nicest bag I have ever owned. It is so soft and smooshy, the details and finishing are so pretty, and it smells like heaven.

So, a couple pics for anyone who is considering this bag...this is the large size in Chestnut. For reference in the modeling shot, I'm almost 5'5" and a size 10 in my lovely jeans and sweatshirt :smile: Also, as a comparison I took a pic of my Speedy 25 inside to show how large it is, but I can't get that one to upload. Basically, a Speedy 25 fits inside with room to spare.

As someone with chronic back and shoulder problems, this bag is really comfortable to carry. It's big and substantial, not a lightweight, but very nicely balanced.

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• image-2959480712.png
    image-2959480712.png
    904.4 KB · Views: 1,645
  • image-1183279958.png
    image-1183279958.png
    931.5 KB · Views: 2,125
  • Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
Gorgeous bag ktheartscoach! Thank you so much for taking the time to post pictures :smile:

I have the small version of your bag in black and I'm debating on the red and chestnut. Lots of points to your DH, he chose a great bag! Merry Christmas and Happy early Birthday! The bag looks great on you, I hope you enjoy it :woot:

Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate your sweet comments! The other colors are soooo yummy...this is the first Dooney in a really long time to catch my eye, and it just makes me happy all over. I can't stop hugging it!!

Hi, everybody!! Hope you're all having a great holiday! Mine is kind of amazing because DH surprised me with my dream bag for Christmas/my birthday next Tues. I still can't get over it, this is the nicest bag I have ever owned. It is so soft and smooshy, the details and finishing are so pretty, and it smells like heaven.

So, a couple pics for anyone who is considering this bag...this is the large size in Chestnut. For reference in the modeling shot, I'm almost 5'5" and a size 10 in my lovely jeans and sweatshirt :smile: Also, as a comparison I took a pic of my Speedy 25 inside to show how large it is, but I can't get that one to upload. Basically, a Speedy 25 fits inside with room to spare.

As someone with chronic back and shoulder problems, this bag is really comfortable to carry. It's big and substantial, not a lightweight, but very nicely balanced.

Thanks for looking!!
I just love that Chestnut colour!! What a great DH surprise! Congrats!

I'm still in love, and it's soooo full right now, DH picked it up and busted out laughing because I've been throwing everything in it the last couple of days. Thanks for all the sweet words, I'm loving my new baby.