Dooney Florentine Satchel Surprise!

I tried that bag on last week for the first time and loved it! Congratulations, it's so pretty!

Did you try one on in that gorgeous color---or just that style? I have it in the natural and I am going to return it as it is a shade of orange that I can't use. I haven't seen the chestnut in SD.

Congrats, OP your SO has great style!

Did you try one on in that gorgeous color---or just that style? I have it in the natural and I am going to return it as it is a shade of orange that I can't use. I haven't seen the chestnut in SD.

I tried it on in red and in the natural color at Nordstrom UTC. I was being a good girl and didn't buy it that day but really liked the style! Really cute and it worked well as a crossbody bag as well. I want to say they had one of the styles in the chestnut there, but I can't remember which one for sure as I was doing last minute Christmas shopping and was not supposed to be looking for something for myself, lol.

Thanks, everybody!! Ok, I've been using it and traveling with it (including a trip to the mall today with two small kids, yikes!) and it just keeps breaking in and looking better. A few more pics, including cross body, which is not how I would normally wear it, but it's a nice option. These were taken at my MIL and FIL's house, where the lighting is infinitely better :smile: thanks for the compliment on my wall color, it was a big change for me!! We visited her sisters at the Dooney store in Northpark in Dallas today, I could have stayed in there and huffed leather smell all day...ahhhhhhh, bliss :smile:

Attachments

• image-2513532164.png
    image-2513532164.png
    934.5 KB · Views: 365
  • image-2731230375.png
    image-2731230375.png
    964.2 KB · Views: 668
  • image-3785294934.png
    image-3785294934.png
    975.9 KB · Views: 425
Thank you for posting more pics! That color is so rich, just the perfect brown! I know what you mean about lighting, it can be so difficult to capture the true color of something. You did a nice job with the pictures and it looks great on you! I love the smell of leather too and I love walking into saddle shops (unfortunately I don't live near any Dooney stores).