Dooney FLORENTINE Clubhouse!!

I'm just returning it. With all the problems so many have had with finding a good Flo Sloan, I am just returning it. Oh well.
My first one had horrible stripes. I returned it, but loved the bag so much that I ordered one straight from a Dooney store so that they could check the bag for me. It's perfect! I want the red one, now.

Flo Sloan #2 arrived today. Another no go. Very striped and a few weird marks from folding. They might have blended out, but I wasn't happy. So back she goes. Maybe I will put her on my Christmas list.
Sorry you had another disappointment. Florentine handbags are getting harder and harder to find without some issue in the leather. Even from a store or outlet where they check over the handbag and send pictures, when it arrives there is often something I don't like. My last twist strap hobo in red had some lines on the back. I decided to keep it because the price was very good and the lines weren't too bad. But I know that had I seen it in person in the store, I would have left it behind.

Sorry you had another disappointment. Florentine handbags are getting harder and harder to find without some issue in the leather. Even from a store or outlet where they check over the handbag and send pictures, when it arrives there is often something I don't like. My last twist strap hobo in red had some lines on the back. I decided to keep it because the price was very good and the lines weren't too bad. But I know that had I seen it in person in the store, I would have left it behind.
Thanks.... I expected it.... maybe it just wasn't meant to be. My chestnut twist hobo is perfect, so I m good with that. I agree though, the Florentine has been having so many issues.