Dooney east west shopper

Has anyone checked Dooney and bourke for the east west shopper bag on sale today for 129.00
Lots of colors!
Any reviews on this bag?
Thank you!

If you mean the Pebble Grain East West Shopper which is currently that price, I know the price is tempting but I had and returned the Saffiano version because the silhouette in such a structured leather was too bulky to fit well on a female body with a large bust. It stuck out too far from my body and my arm, which is longer than the average woman's, hung limply over the side of the bag.

Nothing is as rigid as saffiano but pebble isn't exactly mush and I don't want to risk it as returning items is logistically quite difficult for me.

Wow. Good thoughts on this bag. I also have arm problems with straps and that’s what is stopping me from ordering.
I don’t need another bag[emoji15]
Ha. As if I need another one, too! Actually, the problems I mentioned plus the difficulty in storing such a bulky shape in my already way too tight purse storage space is the killer.
I have kept bags I knew deep down I wouldn't use a lot if I could store them without hassle until I could get around to gifting or selling them. The reason I went way out of my way to return this Saffiano one is because there is no minimizing or squeezing the East West Shopper shape/ bag into a corner with other bags. It really announces its presence and doesn't concede any space to others!

I believe you.
I have zero space in my closet
The older the bags get, the harder to get rid of them.
Are they collectibles?
Are they a basic Dooney ?
Are they worthless?
Who knows?
I still have no extra room.
Ugh!

Reactions: DaffodilDuck