Dooney Deals and Sales Chat

Happy shopping. I wish I had a Dillards some where near me.
Dillards seems to have great sales on Dooney and on Brahmin handbags.
And they also have unique styles.... either the leathers used or the colors offered.
If you buy any treasures, please share so we can enjoy your finds too. :smile:
Oh I miss Dillards.... I live in Illinois (closer to my roots) but we used to live in Dallas. Dillard's was everywhere.

Hey all!!! LJ love the thread!

I went to the regular mall the other day, first time in months. I was walking through Macy's and there were NO Dooney bags.... the Macy's website has very few as well. I was wondering if Macy's is dropping Dooney. With so many online options, we can shop other retailers, but have you heard about any retailers dropping Dooney?

Yep. My local Macy's stopped selling Dooney a few months ago. I'm extremely sad because it was the only place I could buy them . Now I have to order them online only. :sad:
No Dooney bags at Macy's Union Square - San Francisco :sad: When you're on macys.com and select Handbags under departments, Dooney is no longer listed as a top brand. If you enter Dooney and Bourke in the search box all you get are the NFL, MLB, and Collegiate bags.

I ordered a Pebble Grain Medium Zip Around Wallet on ILD - $59.00 with the code: NINES. I ordered it Wednesday, June 9th. Since It was under $99.00 I had to pay $7.50 for shipping, so I just added $2.50 more for Premium shipping. It arrived an hour ago! I'll post pics in the "New Dooney: Mini Reveal Thread. (The color will surprise you! :smile: )

Dooney satchel sale today, Sunday, June 13....
Interesting..... 2 nearly identical satchels....
one in Saffiano and one in Coated Canvas Gretta print....
list price and sale price on Gretta is lower than Saffiano leather satchel.

Yes, there are some desing detail differences.... like buckles on the straps of the
Gretta..... but it was surprising to me that the all leather satchel
was LESS expensive. I know that Saffiano is not a high end leather,
despite what 'they' say..... but I'm still trying to wrap my brain around
the fact that the fabric handbag is more expensive.

anyone know when the nano florentine bags might go on sale again? i dont think they sell them anywhere but dooney.com.. well perhaps qvc but i prefer not to buy from qvc/hsn.. because you never know if they are selling a cheaper variant of the product..

anyone know when the nano florentine bags might go on sale again? i dont think they sell them anywhere but dooney.com.. well perhaps qvc but i prefer not to buy from qvc/hsn.. because you never know if they are selling a cheaper variant of the product..
D&B and ILD seem to have sales all the time.
I remember getting a notice about a big sale coming for D&B starting
this weekend. No way to know what will be included, but I think it
might be a sale where they feature different collections, leathers,
styles, etc. each day for 10 days (like the pre-Holiday 10 Days of Dooney).
So check out the items they
feature each day, as pricing also varies daily.
Hope you find your bag included at a good price.

Wed, June 16, new sale on ILD, code LOVE,
up to 70% off. I don't know if any of the items in last
weeks sale are priced differently. Haven't had time to check
the ones I liked/bought.

This ILD sale is different than the sale that is supposed to start soon on DB
main site.

Reactions: Brendutch
Wed, June 16, new sale on ILD, code LOVE,
up to 70% off. I don't know if any of the items in last
weeks sale are priced differently. Haven't had time to check
the ones I liked/bought.

This ILD sale is different than the sale that is supposed to start soon on DB
main site.
I checked the Pebble Grain medium zip around wallet I bought last week out of curiosity. I paid $59.00 ($23.80 off) with the code: NINES. This week it's $66.24 ($16.56 off) with the code: LOVE. I'm happy I didn't think about it too long.

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
It appears that the 10 Day sale on the DB main site has started.
Day 1, today, Wed includes several Flo satchels, including the small, large,
and nano (if I remember correctly).

I haven't been tracking the prices or comparing them to ILD, but for anyone
who is looking.... it's time to start comparing DB and ILD.
And remember the DB sale will have other items added over the next 9 days.
In the past there was a cleanup day where everything that was still in stock
was available at the sale price again..... sometimes they keep each prior day
available thru the sale and sometimes they don't.

RN: I checked the prices on the 2 bags I bought and the 1 that I debated and left for another time.
One of my bags was the same price, one was higher. The bag I left behind was at a much better
price and I order it! Because I needed more handbags. :biggrin: :biggrin:
:ghi5: Congrats on getting a better price! Obviously you need more handbags if the Handbag Angels lowered the price on the bag you held off on. :lol:

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
I purchased from ILD for my kid's Christmas presents with the code LOVE. They will love their florentine wallet and flo leather fold overs. Will hide away somewhere for the holidays.

Reactions: BadWolf10
DB sale includes all sizes of Flo satchel.... I saw nano, micro, mini, regular (small) and large (medium).
Site lists all the 10 days items, but if you are looking for something specific you can search
on that item/collection. Don't forget to compare prices to ILD sale (code LOVE). Some items
and prices overlap, some are quite different.

Also, DB has side zip Flo Large Barlow at $249 as a daily special. It's a stunning tote/handbag....
but heavy for me. Red is calling my name, and my shoulder is screaming NO< NO< NO!

Reactions: BadWolf10