Dooney croco

BLACKWIDOW

Feb 26, 2007
I love this croco wristlet. Does anyone having anything from this line? How is the leather? I like the crimson or the dark chocolate color.

Sorry I was trying to post the pic but I can't get it to work.

I love this croco wristlet. Does anyone having anything from this line? How is the leather? I like the crimson or the dark chocolate color.

Sorry I was trying to post the pic but I can't get it to work.

I have this bag and it's lush.

Attachments

• Dooneycroc.jpg
    Dooneycroc.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Dooneycroc2.jpg
    Dooneycroc2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 77
you know, i REALLY don't prefer Croc styles, and i've been considering a green SOMETHING... when i find pix of something that peaks my interest i'll post so you know what caught my eye... from what i felt at the factory store... delish!

it's out of season for the color which is a mega bummer. i LOVE this shade of green, and it REALLY made me see this line differently. i hope i catch one, one day ;)

Attachments

• greencrocosatcheldooney.jpg
    greencrocosatcheldooney.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 83
Vicious, it looks like your bag is from the nile collection. I liked that first collection too. Unfortunately the bags are just too much $.

Grace, I like your bag it looks very lux.

I think the only thing I can afford is the wristlet from this line. I love that crimson color but I wonder how the color translates in IRL.

Dooney has always done great Croco bags. I have a satchel (4-5 years old) that was done in a periwinkle blue and it is gorgeous. I would love one in green.