Dooney Closet Divin'!!

Oldie but goodie! Alto Giovanna. :love:

bcddc585-903c-4947-871c-70f8dd8c23a7_zps04122d68.jpg

The Dooney show on QVC today was tempting me, but I'm trying to cut back on spending right now, so I took a dive into my closet. I had put away the terracotta Aubrey bag shortly after I got it because the shoulder strap was too long, even after I adjusted the buckle to the shortest setting. The bag would bounce against my hip and cause the strap to slip off my shoulder. So today I got it out, removed the shoulder strap and replaced it with the shortened shoulder strap from one of my Brenna bags. The straps are the same width and color, and the hardware is the same--the only difference is the Aubrey strap has contrast stitching and the Brenna strap has no stitching. IMO, you really don't notice the difference. I think this change is going to make me love my Aubrey bag again.

The Dooney show on QVC today was tempting me, but I'm trying to cut back on spending right now, so I took a dive into my closet. I had put away the terracotta Aubrey bag shortly after I got it because the shoulder strap was too long, even after I adjusted the buckle to the shortest setting. The bag would bounce against my hip and cause the strap to slip off my shoulder. So today I got it out, removed the shoulder strap and replaced it with the shortened shoulder strap from one of my Brenna bags. The straps are the same width and color, and the hardware is the same--the only difference is the Aubrey strap has contrast stitching and the Brenna strap has no stitching. IMO, you really don't notice the difference. I think this change is going to make me love my Aubrey bag again.
Great idea.

That's awesome A! I'm glad you got it to work for you so you can enjoy your bag finally.