Dooney Chevron???

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Has anyone seen these bags at Macy's or elsewhere?

:wtf: The link won't work! If you search Dooney chevron the bags come up as not available on the Macy's site. I'm going to try to find a picture.

I love the satchel!! A bit wild but fun! :graucho:

ETA I just found my own post from a while ago that said the rumored next TSV is Chevron Tote. :lol: Great memory I have....

Sue

Last edited:
Has anyone seen these bags at Macy's or elsewhere?

:wtf: The link won't work! If you search Dooney chevron the bags come up as not available on the Macy's site. I'm going to try to find a picture.

I love the satchel!! A bit wild but fun! :graucho:

ETA I just found my own post from a while ago that said the rumored next TSV is Chevron Tote. :lol: Great memory I have....

Sue

Wow Sue, this is different--they must like the black and white for spring??
You do have a fabulous memory!! Thanks for the info. :biggrin: kc

I haven't seen those, Sue. Afraid those don't appeal to me. In other news... Macy's FINALLY has some Brahmin bags on their website! A small selection, but at least they have some online now.

Oh, I love the chevron pattern! But I already have my Brahmin Vivian satchel in kaleidoscope, which is also black and white, so I might have to pass on it. Maybe a chevron wallet will go nicely with Vivian.

Glad to see the Brahmin bags at Macy's site.

Wow Sue, this is different--they must like the black and white for spring??
You do have a fabulous memory!! Thanks for the info. :biggrin: kc

I found my quote while searching online for pix of the chevron print! :lol: I didn't remember it at all!

I do like the various white & black offerings......I ordered the CCW from Macy's today!

Sue