Dooney Cameron Crossbody

I couldn't find a lot of youtube videos on the Cameron CBB, but here's one that may give you an idea of what fits. I have 5 Bitsy satchels (three red-ish, one zebra leather, and one zebra nylon). When I was trying to downsize they were all comfortable and roomy enough for a small wallet, phone, tissues, and a few other things. (I know I've posted pics in this forum, I just have to locate them.) But my water bottle and sunglasses were always an issue. I had to carry them in my hand or pocket. That's why I'm back to bigger bags. I don't load them, but I do like having room for my water bottle, sun glasses, packable backpack, and essentials case.

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
Thank you so much! I had actually watched this video last week to kind of get an idea. I absolutely love it and can fit all of my essentials inside. Kiss lock wallet has been perfect for credit cards, receipts, lip gloss, lotion, and hand sanitizer. Didn't realize I could fit so much into it.. I can carry my phone another hand lotion,, and my eye glass case with room to spare. I am very surprised at the space...the depth of the bag is 4 inches and that really works.. I can see many more colors in my future. Now I am waiting to see how my Allison works out.

Attachments

• 20210705_112006.jpg
    20210705_112006.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 6
Thank you so much! I had actually watched this video last week to kind of get an idea. I absolutely love it and can fit all of my essentials inside. Kiss lock wallet has been perfect for credit cards, receipts, lip gloss, lotion, and hand sanitizer. Didn't realize I could fit so much into it.. I can carry my phone another hand lotion,, and my eye glass case with room to spare. I am very surprised at the space...the depth of the bag is 4 inches and that really works.. I can see many more colors in my future. Now I am waiting to see how my Allison works out.
I'm happy it works so well for you! And I love the kisslock wallet with it. I can't wait to see pics if/when you buy more colors.

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
I'm glad the size works for you. The depth of the base is key to handbag capacity.
I need all the measurements to judge if my stuff will fit, and I use the Dooney pebbled
leather crossbody as my benchmark. It's 4" base and 10.5 x10.5 height and length make
it about the minimum size cross body for me. That's the one with the leather corners
that QVC sold in dozens of colors for years, probably 150,000 bags.

I'm always amazed when I watch videos of crossbody bags and see how much people
put inside. I don't like my bags so stuffed that I have to unpack them to get at things.
And I also don't like the 'lumpy look'.... I have enough of my own bumps so I don't need
more in my handbags.

I'm glad the size works for you. The depth of the base is key to handbag capacity.
I need all the measurements to judge if my stuff will fit, and I use the Dooney pebbled
leather crossbody as my benchmark. It's 4" base and 10.5 x10.5 height and length make
it about the minimum size cross body for me. That's the one with the leather corners
that QVC sold in dozens of colors for years, probably 150,000 bags.

I'm always amazed when I watch videos of crossbody bags and see how much people
put inside. I don't like my bags so stuffed that I have to unpack them to get at things.
And I also don't like the 'lumpy look'.... I have enough of my own bumps so I don't need
more in my handbags.
Agreed, I don't like the lumpy look either!