Dooney & Burke Barbie

1. I was shopping at Target today and saw this Barbie. Even though I don't own any D&B bags, I had to get her as she is a cutie and I collect barbies.

I hope this is the right forum to put this in. I was debating as it is a barbie but it is Dooney.

D&Bbarbie1.JPG D&Bbarbie2.JPG D&Bbarbie.JPG
  2. cute x

3. CUTE - do you know if she comes in blonde??
    I collect blonde Barbies =)

4. I only saw her in the brunette!?! Maybe at other locations they might have a blonde. It is kinda weird she isn't blonde actually now that i think of it because they typically make blondes first. :shrugs:

5. omg that is like sticky bubble gum

6. Ohh, I love it!! I collect Barbies too ... now if only we had a Target in Canada!

7. Clever partnership! :yes:

8. That is so cute.

9. Very cute! I was considering getting her as well.

10. I love it!

11. I saw that Barbie on the Dooney website! I thought she was sooooo cute! And your Barbie is gorgeous, I agree.

OT, there's also a Kate Spade and Juicy Barbie if anyone is interested (I dunno if they're discontinued or not). I'd love it if I saw a Burberry or LV Barbie.

12. As soon as I am finished remodeling my bedroom I am going to start adding to my collection. I am another fan of collecting Barbies and this one in particular is just gorgeous.

Have any of you ladies seen the Cynthia Rowley Barbie?
    :heart:

13. There is a Burberry Barbie on the Barbie collector website, she is just gorgeous.

Barbie Collector Showcase
    :heart:

14. Vlad is going to kill me for this but we may need a Barbie subforum! I collect Barbies!

15. Too cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice