Dooney & Burke Alto Collection

1. I always disliked D&B until I found their Alto Collection. I think they have a very clean simplistic look about them. no prints or logos or crazy colors! I really like this style, what do you think?

d&b alto.jpg
  2. I really like them, too. Good value for money and very understated.

3. I agree...I am not a D&B fan but if I was, I would pick one up. I really like their Nubuc and Suede, too, but I will not be buying any. I made the mistake of buying a gorgeous HOT PINK Sigrid Olsen bag a few years ago in suede-paid full price, so it was a hundred and some dollar mistake. That confirmed my feelings that suede is not for me. It had a stain on it the first time I carried it:sad:

4. I'm going to buy one of those! Someone I met had one and it looked pretty nice

5. I like them as well! I like the classic look.

6. Love that bag!

7. I like the fact that the bag is nice and i't not overdone like many other styles they have.

8. I love the simple look of that bag.

9. What a beautiful bag! I have heard nothing but good things about Dooney & Bourke's leather products.

10. I love them. The Alto collection is a good choice for someone not looking for the D/B, bees, tattoo stuff.
    I have to say that I just had my first bad experience with DB's quality. I bought my Girlfriend a Vintage Pocket Sac bag. She does not abuse her purses and only after a month of use all the threading around the handles have come loose. You know the little stitch tacking they do right above the strap rings? They are gone now. I felt a little embarrassed when I saw it. 229 bucks on eBay but it was brand new with tags. I'd rather them not put the tacking there is it is going to come out.

11. I am a fan of the simpler styles, so this appeals to me. Nice to see them do something a bit different. That's a very nice looking bag.

12. I like it!

13. I like there croc line as well, I agree the alto line is beautiful.

14. That is a great looking bag. I would like to see what the leather is like in real life.

15. I, too, love the simplicity of this bag. Glad there are no bees on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice