Dooney & Bourke on the Q

I am - I want to see the new snake bag presented! If I like it better than the python, may get it instead. Its a logo lock (which I have 3 of and love) and it's much more reasonable price wise than the python.

I didn't watch it, I was out with DH. Did they have a lot of new bags?

Hi Never, they had two new bags on the 10:00 show a snake hobo (looks like the logo lock with a front pocket and it's light weight) it's very pretty and a one time only which was a signature fabric tote. They also had allot of the Florentine bags on the show. I enjoyed it. I didn't order anything but enjoyed watching it.

Hi girls! Hey I got the snake hobo logo lock from Dillards last week (online). It was on sale for $166. Not sure if it is still on sale......but I read that several of you are interested. It is very soft and pliable but still somewhat structured. I wasnt sure at first....due to it being more metallic than I had expected (had never seen IRL). But now, it has grown on me and I really like it.....dont have anything else like it.

Yes, I am planning on watching as well :cool:

Hi girls! Hey I got the snake hobo logo lock from Dillards last week (online). It was on sale for $166. Not sure if it is still on sale......but I read that several of you are interested. It is very soft and pliable but still somewhat structured. I wasnt sure at first....due to it being more metallic than I had expected (had never seen IRL). But now, it has grown on me and I really like it.....dont have anything else like it.

Yes, I am planning on watching as well :cool:

Great price! :tup: