Dooney & Bourke Lambskin O-Ring Shopper?

LVoeShopping

Bags-Shoes-Polish
Jan 6, 2012
Anyone have one? They look cute and the price is right, just wanted to see what those who have it or have seen it in person thought of it :biggrin:

Attachments

• image-3931477141.jpg
    image-3931477141.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 466
Just bought one today at the Dillard's sale. It's soooo soft it feels awesome. However, when u set it down it falls into a big pile of mush. I like just a little structure. So back it goes.

Murphy47 said:
Just bought one today at the Dillard's sale. It's soooo soft it feels awesome. However, when u set it down it falls into a big pile of mush. I like just a little structure. So back it goes.

I'm glad you said that, I too like structure. Stock photos never give you a realistic feel for a bag so I figured I'd be better off asking!

I have a purple tote similar to these totes which folded in half when sat down. A Purse to Go organizer was the perfect solution. But, I made the mistake of buying an extra large, which makes the tote look like it's packed for weekend travel. If anyone is considering a Purse to Go to add structure to the bag, I would buy it in large.