Dooney & Bourke holiday specials!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thought I would share this with you...

I got an email from Dooney today that states that from Nov 28 through Dec 21, they will offer a "Surprise item" each day for $99 at their own retail stores only. Retail values were from about $200 - $500. Limited quantities of course. It did not mention if they will accept phone orders, but I remember hearing that the last time they did this, they didn't take phone orders.

2. nice heads up. i will keep a lookout for this 1

3. Will this be at the outlets, too? I don't know where any Dooney stores are near me. Is there even one in Boston? You think this will be at Macy's type places, too?

4. No, it was only at their own retail stores, not outlets or department stores. There are not many retail stores. You can check their website (www.dooney.com) and click on "store locator" at the bottom to see if there is one near you.

5. I called the Honolulu store and they said that it's a different bag each day, and they won't hold or ship. They have about 15-20 to sell each day. Today, they opened at 6am and they sold out within 30 minutes. It was a Dome Alto satchel. Sounds like fun! I'm going to have to remember to call the store everyday to see what they have now!

6. #6 Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
    I sure wish they would ship! But I'm not surprised they don't.