Dooney & Bourke: Dillen Leather

PcanTannedBty

Dec 19, 2013
Hey there!!! Here is the latest addition to my collection, the Large Dillen Leather Satchel in Taupe.

I wanted the Large Taupe Flo Satchel but there was none in the warehouse and the DE outlet had just sold their last one yesterday. I was torn with this one because of the honey trim and the interior but weighed my options and decided to take the plunge. I also decided to go with Dillen because I was afraid the Flo would arrive with different textures, etc and I wasn't ready to deal with that. I'm loving her so far. Thanks to CfC for enabling me when she posted her carry of the day last week, which was this bag.

On the same note... This is my last bag for awhile. 😳😳😳😕😕😕 I think I'm satisfied now. Well, I still want an all red bag but for the most part, my urges are decreasing.

Here she is.... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406427556.002792.jpg

Wow!!! She's delicious!! Lol. That's the first word I thought of. (Besides "wow." Lol.) I'm digging the honey trim and contrast. And the leather looks perfect. I can't wait for your mod shots!!! I'd be satisfied too - at least for a hot minute. Lol. Or however long it'll last. I definitely need to hit an outlet ASAP. I'm missing out!!
Congrats on that beaut. :smile:

Wow!!! She's delicious!! Lol. That's the first word I thought of. (Besides "wow." Lol.) I'm digging the honey trim and contrast. And the leather looks perfect. I can't wait for your mod shots!!! I'd be satisfied too - at least for a hot minute. Lol. Or however long it'll last. I definitely need to hit an outlet ASAP. I'm missing out!!
Congrats on that beaut. :smile:

Lol... Thank you girl, I am loving her. She is perfect!!! No worrying about uneven textures or anything. 😃😃😃.

And YES!!! You definitely need to hit the outlet. Just be prepared to bring your lunch because you'll be there all day. Lol.

Thanks again girlfriend!!! I just made a video on the tube with mod shots but you know some are coming here soon too. 😃😃

Lol... Thank you girl, I am loving her. She is perfect!!! No worrying about uneven textures or anything. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2].

And YES!!! You definitely need to hit the outlet. Just be prepared to bring your lunch because you'll be there all day. Lol.

Thanks again girlfriend!!! I just made a video on the tube with mod shots but you know some are coming here soon too. [emoji2][emoji2]

You made a video already? I was going to say I can't wait for a video too but I figured the mod shots would come in sooner. Gonna look for it!
Yeah, and bringing my lunch (and maybe dinner) is a great idea. I'm an indecisive gal to begin with. Ugh. It's paralyzing sometimes. Lol. Maybe I'll wait for the grand reopening of the Woodbury Commons Dooney. It's been closed for renovations since the spring. They said it's to reopen this August. Times goes by quick.
Thanks!! :smile:

Hey heyyyyyyy bag twin!

This taupe satchel is my only Dillen bag and while I prefer the red interior of the Florentine bag, this one made up for that with the contrasting vachetta straps. I had actually taken her to the consignment shop. The following week I changed my mind. I needed a no-fuss leather satchel so she's back home with me.

Congrats on your purchase. Sounds like you had a fun day!!! :smile:

Hey heyyyyyyy bag twin!

This taupe satchel is my only Dillen bag and while I prefer the red interior of the Florentine bag, this one made up for that with the contrasting vachetta straps. I had actually taken her to the consignment shop. The following week I changed my mind. I needed a no-fuss leather satchel so she's back home with me.

Congrats on your purchase. Sounds like you had a fun day!!! :smile:

Hey you... bag twin! I couldn't remember who else had it. I thought it was CfC but she has Sand! I agree, I struggled because this one didn't have to red interior but the outlets and warehouse sounded like they were out of the Taupe so I didn't want to take any chances and miss these. I'm loving the Vachetta straps too. That was another one that set me back. Thanks girly, I'm actually thinking of carrying her today but had planned to wear something else so I could carry my Ocean Sat.

You made a video already? I was going to say I can't wait for a video too but I figured the mod shots would come in sooner. Gonna look for it!
Yeah, and bringing my lunch (and maybe dinner) is a great idea. I'm an indecisive gal to begin with. Ugh. It's paralyzing sometimes. Lol. Maybe I'll wait for the grand reopening of the Woodbury Commons Dooney. It's been closed for renovations since the spring. They said it's to reopen this August. Times goes by quick.
Thanks!! :smile:

Lol... Yup, I already made the video. I wanted to reveal her ASAP, so I can start carrying that baby. When I do reveals, I like it to be an actual reveal. Though I love the outlets, it's sooooo dang stressful. Between 3 outlets this week, I'm positive that I spend about 10 hrs total. Lol. August is around the corner and you'll be in trouble. I warned u. 😃😃

She's stunning with that contrasting honey trim! I watched your video first so I got a true surprise reveal. It's crazy how exciting it is when a fellow Dooneynista gets a new bag and does a surprise reveal! It made my morning :smile: Congrats GF :smile:

She's stunning with that contrasting honey trim! I watched your video first so I got a true surprise reveal. It's crazy how exciting it is when a fellow Dooneynista gets a new bag and does a surprise reveal! It made my morning :smile: Congrats GF :smile:

Aren't Dooney surprise reveals the best? :smile:. And yes, it's so exciting to how excited everyone gets. Lol. We need help!!! Lol