Dooney & Bourke: Dillen Leather

Hey there!!! Here is the latest addition to my collection, the Large Dillen Leather Satchel in Taupe.

I wanted the Large Taupe Flo Satchel but there was none in the warehouse and the DE outlet had just sold their last one yesterday. I was torn with this one because of the honey trim and the interior but weighed my options and decided to take the plunge. I also decided to go with Dillen because I was afraid the Flo would arrive with different textures, etc and I wasn't ready to deal with that. I'm loving her so far. Thanks to CfC for enabling me when she posted her carry of the day last week, which was this bag.

On the same note... This is my last bag for awhile. 😳😳😳😕😕😕 I think I'm satisfied now. Well, I still want an all red bag but for the most part, my urges are decreasing.

Here she is.... View attachment 2698979

Hi PTB!

I LOVE your Dillen beauty! I think you're going to be very happy with her! And I agree: Don't be completely satisfied until you get an all red bag!:biggrin:

CONGRATS!

Hey there!!! Here is the latest addition to my collection, the Large Dillen Leather Satchel in Taupe.

I wanted the Large Taupe Flo Satchel but there was none in the warehouse and the DE outlet had just sold their last one yesterday. I was torn with this one because of the honey trim and the interior but weighed my options and decided to take the plunge. I also decided to go with Dillen because I was afraid the Flo would arrive with different textures, etc and I wasn't ready to deal with that. I'm loving her so far. Thanks to CfC for enabling me when she posted her carry of the day last week, which was this bag.

On the same note... This is my last bag for awhile. 😳😳😳😕😕😕 I think I'm satisfied now. Well, I still want an all red bag but for the most part, my urges are decreasing.

Twins lady bug

Famous last words here on the forum,
we'll see how that works out for you:roflmfao:

Beautiful picture of such a great bag!

Very nice! I love taupe with the honey trim.