Dooney & Bourke Barrel Bag.

spruitt7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
I received a D&B barrel bag about 3 years ago. I was wondering where I could find out the retail price of it? I'm 100% sure its authentic. I looked on the site, but I can't find it anymore.:crybaby:I want to get another color like it, but it seems to be discontinued or something.

spruitt7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
Are those the only D&B barrel bags now? Mine is just solid tan/brown with the little blue duck charm on it. Lol.

samjane

Jul 16, 2007
Nashville, TN
I'm not a D&B fan so I don't have much information for you but no, I see all different kinds of barrel bags everywhere. Maybe post a picture of yours and we can help you find it if it's still available :smile:

What colors/prints are you looking for?

spruitt7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
Ok. Here it is. Its worn out. Thats why I want another one. I remember when I first got it, there was black, red, a mustard color and I think a blue color.

Ignore my messy purse!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
Hello,

I haven't seen that bag in a few years. I think Dooney & Bourke discontinued it. You can check there website or call the company directly. If you still have no luck then you can always try ebay. i have 2 barrel bags but they are the signature print. Hope this helps.