Dooney & Bourke Barrel Bag.

spruitt7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
I received a D&B barrel bag about 3 years ago. I was wondering where I could find out the retail price of it? I'm 100% sure its authentic. I looked on the site, but I can't find it anymore.:crybaby:I want to get another color like it, but it seems to be discontinued or something.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

spruitt7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
Are those the only D&B barrel bags now? Mine is just solid tan/brown with the little blue duck charm on it. Lol.

samjane

Jul 16, 2007
Nashville, TN
I'm not a D&B fan so I don't have much information for you but no, I see all different kinds of barrel bags everywhere. Maybe post a picture of yours and we can help you find it if it's still available :smile:

What colors/prints are you looking for?

spruitt7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
Ok. Here it is. Its worn out. Thats why I want another one. I remember when I first got it, there was black, red, a mustard color and I think a blue color.

Ignore my messy purse!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
Hello,

I haven't seen that bag in a few years. I think Dooney & Bourke discontinued it. You can check there website or call the company directly. If you still have no luck then you can always try ebay. i have 2 barrel bags but they are the signature print. Hope this helps.