Dooney and Bourke Late Fall 2014

Pixie RN

Jan 6, 2013
While I was waiting for the potatoes to bake this evening, just thought I'd investigste if there was a Part 2 to the Lyra Mag. Dooney had a Pre-Fall and Part 1, so hopefully Part 2. Well, there is: LYRA MAG: Dooney and Bourke Late Fall 2014.
Some of these styles you may have already seen, especially in the Lizard and Croco. I am trying to figure out the Zebra Shopper, which certainly looks like a Chelsea to me. It says Haircalf, but when I enlarge the picture it does not look that way. Like the styles of the Signsture Coated Cottons. If that Chelsea or Shopper is not Haircalf but leather, I'm gonna be "all over that puppy in a heartbeat."💓💓💓💓💓

Yes, I believe so. I think C4C saw them last weekend at Rehoboth.

Oh crap, I hoped it wasn't. This just gets maddening......bag hasn't even been on the Dooney website and it's alreday at the outlet. Was this made for the outlet? Love the Sabtina Satchel
Signature. I have a feeling we might see a lot of that shape of satchel in the future. My credit card is quirely screaming "Thank you." I guess that's a "next......."😎

Oh crap, I hoped it wasn't. This just gets maddening......bag hasn't even been on the Dooney website and it's alreday at the outlet. Was this made for the outlet? Love the Sabtina Satchel
Signature. I have a feeling we might see a lot of that shape of satchel in the future. My credit card is quirely screaming "Thank you." I guess that's a "next......."😎
No. They are FP

Wish I was a Haircalf fan, but I'm not. Guess I'm one of those who still likes the "zebras."

Pix, you need a Coach. :woot:

019500x328_zpse1ea72b5.jpg