Dooney and Bourke is becoming good again!

Thank you MiaBorsa for the tips! I will try and be patient and wait for the F&F sale at Macy's :whistle: I notice that they are carrying the bag I want. I think the next sale will be at the end of April.

That sounds about right for Macy's F&F...they have one a couple of weeks before Mother's Day every year. Watch the board for sales, though.

I think Dooney is doing something right. I only have one bag (1975 satchel), and I pulled it out again recently after about a year long break. I remembered how much I loved it. I decided to check out the site, and was really surprised - I LOVED a lot of the bags - like this kind of love :loveeyes:

They are fresh and modern again, yet classic all at the same time, which is what I look for. And what I mean by this is that they have classic lines, but they've added new textures, colors, and prints to update them. I will definitely be buying more Dooney now, and I wouldn't have said that a few years ago. I hope that they keep up the good work on their designs :tup: AND I hope that they start getting more recognition around tPF because it is well deserved!

I'm thinking really hard if I'll get the D&B Editor's Tote in Black from Nordstrom. You see, I'm based here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and if I purchase the tote, it would cost me the high cost shipping and duties and tax. I just want to know if it's worth it. Also, anyone of you who knows the color of the lining of the black tote? That's one of the deal breakers for me.

I'm thinking really hard if I'll get the D&B Editor's Tote in Black from Nordstrom. You see, I'm based here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and if I purchase the tote, it would cost me the high cost shipping and duties and tax. I Djust want to know if it's worth it. Also, anyone of you who knows the color of the lining of the black tote? That's one of the deal breakers for me.

Hi! :smile:

Dooney.com shows the Editor's Tote with a red lining:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=45715

My white Editor's Tote has a yellow lining. I really like the style of the bag! I use her mostly when I carry my iPad somewhere. The iPad fits perfectly in the center zip pocket. Normally I avoid bags with center zip pockets and no zip top closure. For this bag, the design works well!!

You could email D&B to check lining color if you wanted. That would ensure that you don't get a bag all the way over to you only to find she wasn't what you wanted.

Please let us know how you like your new Dooney!

Sue

I have been collecting D&B for over 3years now,I like that the company has gone back to a more sophisticated look,this is one of my more current purchases,from QVC,the medium pocket satchel. I love this bag.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374173742.427524.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1374173760.849307.jpg