Doobie - Boobie - Doo ... la la la la la ...

Aw ... NO FAIR!!!! I ended up having to go overseas (as in "why are you sitting at your desk; you're supposed to be on a flight to Amsterdam ... HUH/WHAT?!?!?!).

I'm on my way back now ...

I was just at Neiman Marcus in Bal Harbour, FL and they had two cream/ ivory boobies. It was at closing, they were dimming the lights already so I wasn't able to look too closely, but they didn't look white, maybe Calcaire? They were on sale for $187 each. Their number is 305 865 6161 and Mayra was my SA who helped me and was a fair bit Bal knowledgeable, but I had to show her that the 2006 1 meant that the Emerald came from S/S 06 and the 2006 3 meant that the Sapin was a F/W bag. : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

I was wicked jet-lagged yesterday, but still managed to get my sorry a:censor: ss to the Barneys NY/Chestnut Hill.

I was hoping to have the S/A's look in the system to see what they had and where (let them do the legwork!). Anyhow, much to my surprise, the S/A said "oh ... I should have known it was YOU, you're the only person I know who has them and uses them". Imagine her surprise when I said "ah ... no ... what do you mean ?". Then she told me that someone has been calling all the stores inquiring about the "Boobies", and had informed the various S/A's that they wanted to purchase all the ones that were left!!! I'm speechless ...

Got the message from the S/A at Barneys ... NONE available in any of the stores!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of this ... why all of a sudden is there interest when (obviously) there wasn't before (otherwise these 'specimens' from 2005 wouldn't have even been in the store)!?!?! :censor: :rant: :shrugs: :crybaby:

mlertpac said:
well. there are a lot of lurkers. I wouldn't be surprised if someone read about the news about boobies being discontinued.. and then stocking up on them to sell later on. :-<

Yup ... I agree.

That is the one and ONLY thing that I don't like ... is that lurkers can come in and see "what's what" and what people want ... then they go and scoop things up and ... WORSE ... they have the audacity to send you a PM or email inquiring as to whether or not you are interested in buying the item that you posted ... at a SIGNIFICANTLY higher cost. Totally :censor: ... (oops) ... sucks!

what a huge bummer, CeeJay! so sorry to hear someone snatched them up! ARRRRRGH!

will keep a lookout for more for ya. the sky blue one on eBay is still for sale...are you going for it?

Hey, that's my auction. Thought it could work out as an adorable key chain but it hung down too low when driving. Stinks it cost me $20 for shipping and I'd have to pay more shipping to send it back. Hope it sells and I at least get back what I paid after all the stupid fees.