Donutella haul

Cedes

tori
Apr 10, 2006
I thought I'd post pictures of the Donutella stuff that arrived today.

P1010261.jpg

This is hanging on my door, which is why it looks kind of weird. :P

P1010264.jpg

Pen pouch & mirror

P1010266.jpg

Back side with MAC purse mirror for size comparison.

So my only complaints, outside of the outrageous prices for the smaller pieces (but I paid them anyway, so kudos to them), is that the blanket seems less colorful than it looked on the website. I know it still looks plenty colorful in the photo, but the whole print seems a bit muted in person. Also, I don't know how much I like the vinyl texture of the pouch & mirror. But the print is ridiculously adorable so they're keepers for me!

thank you soooo much for posting pics of the backs - It was making me crazy not knowing what was on the back!!! I think I am going to have to go order the card case now - I love the print - even if the texture isn't so fabulous!!!!! congrats on your nice haul!!!!

Thanks everyone :smile:

Noria I will take a shot of what's on the inside of the mirror - it's easier to photograph and it's the same as what is inside of the pouch. It's kind of plain, though.

talkative I had no idea the back print was different from the front until I got it - it's adorable!

Okay. Finally snapped some pictures of the inside fabric.

P1010279.jpg

with flash

P1010277.jpg

without flash

It's the same on the pouch and mirror but the mirror was much easier to take pictures of, although they still came out crappy. :P

HTH.. I think the fabric is nylon but I'm not completely sure.

^ I got it from Tokidoki.it I don't remember the exact price but I know it's $50+. Kind of expensive given it's size but you're definitely paying for the design. It's so adorable, though! :smile:

Haha, I know, it's very hard to pass up. They have 2 other different prints as well. You might want to check around other websites that stock Tokidoki; Tokidoki.it has high shipping charges and I don't think I've ever been able to find a free shipping code for them. :heart: