Don't you wish...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so, uh...what are the chances that i'll meet lindsay lohan, nicole richie, or paris hilton and tell them i'd do anything for a balenciaga city bag and they'd say, "here, have this one, i have like, many."

wow.

never.

i'm sorry guys, i just had to vent. i really, really, really want this bag and i went to saks a few weeks ago only to see like, 2 of them!!

i nearly CRIED.

i'm happy for those of you with one...or 3...or 5...or 10.:cursing:

really, I AM.:crybaby: :crybaby:

2. So what was wrong with the two available at Saks?

3. I just sold a white City & a black Twiggy.

4. You are so not helping her!! :roflmfao:

5. Save up some $ and with patience, you'll get a B-bag soon dear.

6. What colour are you looking for?

7. ...your time will come. When you're able to go to a shop after having saved up for quite a while the feeling of joy and achivement makes the bag even more special. :yes: Don't get discouraged!

8. i know it'll never happen...... but i would try wishing it :smile:

9. I agree. I've wanted a Balenciaga for about 4 years and I finally got one 2 weeks ago and I'm about to get my 2nd next week:yahoo:

Your time will come:yes:

10. i was saving like hell for my first b-bag! i got it on ebay for a fraction of price... you just have to be patience and careful with that :P

11. Oh sweetie!!! Your time will come! I doubt it will make you feel better, but I am 34 years old. Although I had a few nice Coach bags, I did not start buying the really pricey purses until last year. In a few years when you build up a beautiful collection, you will look back on now and laugh. Okay, maybe that is not true but I am trying to make you feel better. :smile:

12. i had my 1st designer bag when i was 25, it was an LV.
    and i only purchased my 1st b bags about last year!

btw becca that's a HUGE collection of b bags for a year period! :smile:
    i love them :P

13. your collection is quite beautiful becca:yes: I love looking at your aviatar

14. thank you guys so much! getting on ebay and just 'looking' has become a major habit with me. all these replies are really making feel better, really. i suppose it is a tad soon to want a pricey bag at a young age...

fashion is fashion at any age.

15. Maybe you'll find a good deal on ebay after the holiday season when everyone is looking to pay off their holiday debt :flowers: