don't you think this is strange......

1. yes, I do. I bet they go pretty quick. You'll probably see them again on another auction with a bag attached.

2. Its called "how to forge bags 101"...SICKENING!

3. I love the "explanation"...her and her friends have so many chanel bags and these are just extra cards....RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT!

Its pretty scary!

Selena

4. i love the irony of her saying, "Unfortunately, because there are dishonest Ebayers, " ...

5. and $4.95 for shipping HAHAHA

6. Ugh that's horrible!!

7. "These cards rained out the clouds one day...."

I hate those stupid stories people tell when they're doing something a bit off, it reminds me of those long 419 scam mails that go into so much detail.

Strange - or more likely, outright facilitating other e-Bayers who wish to make out that their bags are real, when they're not.

Cx

8. Wow...SAD!!!

9. I wish there were a way eBay could regulate these people...

10. We should keep an eye to see who bids/wins on them. Then warn everyone not to buy any bags from them if we see them on eBay/or report them.

11. Good idea, Michele! I hate fake handbags, and I hate it when people sell fake receipts, fake authenticity cards, fake dustbags, "extra" boxes... get real, people!

12. I hate this fake stuff too -

Well the Item number is 6870481856. Let's see what happens. Also, I noticed she is selling another chanel bag but her client lost the authentity card - ya right.

Actually, not only should we we watch out who buys these cards, but it is probably not a good idea to buy from her either

13. This kind of seller makes me want to scream...

14. that is so wrong

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice