Don't you love when you can get a bag for under $100

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Don't you love it when you can get a Coach bag for under $100. I went to the Coach outlet in Round Rock today and I was able to get a Black Leather Ergo for $87.99 and I got the Soho Mini Signature Clutch wallet to go with it for $62. I was so happy with the price that I went back and got the Brown Leather Ergo and I was also able to get the matching leather/sig slim envelope wallet for $79.99.

2. That is so exciting ! What ergo did you get ? can you post pics please thanks !

3. yes I love it! Anything under 100 is alway so happy-making!

4. Wow, what great deals. Which ergo did you get? The belted or the pocket? Post pictures, we love to see!

5. Nice!
    I wish. I've never been so lucky to get a bag for under $100.00

6. It's the medium leather ergo with the pocket in the front. My camera takes horribly dark pictures so I will go on ebay to see if I can find some pics. They had the black belted ergo also for I think $111.

7. wow congrats! Im hoping to get a nice coach leather bag sometime this year. I find them quite sturdy and attractive.

8. Here are some pics courtesy of Ebay. Both bags that I got are the medium size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. very cute!!! i don't recall seeing those when I was there a couple of weekends ago! very nice find!!!

10. Wow!!! Thats an amazing price!!!! Congrats!

11. YES, I get so excited when I see things for under $100. Great finds!

12. wow! That's really good! I definitely paid $143+tax for my sig hobo a month ago there. :sad:

13. Oh gosh you got awesome deals!!! Congrats!

14. Awesome deals! Great Job! I hope the Houston Outlet gets some good deals like that eventually. RR told me they didn't start getting good stuff in for a year.

15. Awesome deal!! Congrats - love them both!