dont you just love the holidays?

At the risk of sounding nasty. NO!! Because it isn't MY HOLIDAY. ANd I think people forget that this time of year, no matter how policially correct they try to be the rest of the year. I find this time of year invalidates everything else.

^^^We always put candy canes on the tree! Love them!!!
I love everything about the holidays. I love shopping between thanksgiving and Christmas, it's just such a cheerful mood!

i love the holidays for their true meaning. i do not like what we make them out to be. i do not look forward to the shopping and all of the chaos, people driving impatiently cutting you off from that parking space you have waited patienly for. angry people in line complaining about how long they have been waiting. but however i do love the quality time spent with loved ones. the one time a year whern you get to see your dear ones whon you have not seen since the last holidays because of the thousands of miles away.

i love the holidays for their true meaning. i do not like what we make them out to be. i do not look forward to the shopping and all of the chaos, people driving impatiently cutting you off from that parking space you have waited patienly for. angry people in line complaining about how long they have been waiting. but however i do love the quality time spent with loved ones. the one time a year when you get to see your dear ones whom you have not seen since the last holidays because of the thousands of miles away.

I'm Jewish but my mom's side of the family is Christian, so we celebrate Christmas (but we're Russian so we celebrate it on New Years Eve.) I absolutely love everything about it; the carols, the lights, the Coca-Cola commercials, all those cheesy movies; as well as getting together with my family and having a big dinner and just having fun. I don't really care about the gifts.. that's the last thing I think about.