Don't you just love that "I got a great new handbag feeling"?

1. I picked up my first LV bag tonight, the "gateway" LV bag - mono Speedy 30 and I am so excited to carry it tomorrow. :roflmfao: I have already sprayed it with SM and will load it up shortly.

I *was* trying to hold out until the Damier Speedies came out but decided that when I get a Damier it will be a the Belem PM (speaking of, DH said that he was thinking of buying that for me!!).

I think the mono Speedy will be a great bag for me! You guys already know what a great bag it is so no need to gush on......

Now what to say when people ask me how much it was....hmmm...I think I will say it was a gift :yes:

2. CONGRATS!!!:love: I am SO HAPPY for you!!! Enjoy your speedy!!!:biggrin:

3. Congrats! Speedy 30 is a great choice.

4. Congrats on the 30! Hoping you'll get the Damier Belem PM soon - I have it and I love it!

5. congrats! and enjoy, wear it in good health!

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats!!! I love that feeling too! Enjoy your new bag!

8. Congrats! The mono Speedy is a great choice. Enjoy!

9. Congrats on the speedy!

10. Congrats!
    I need to get that feeling again lol. :heart:

11. LOL, I thought I was the only one who gave that excuse!!!! "Don't you just hate when people say HOW MUch did you pay???are you crazy?I would never!" I only give the excuse because i hate having to explain!

12. Congrats and yes NHF (Which should be a PF acronym) is the best!

13. woo hoo!!! congrats!!!!

14. Great choice. Congrats.

15. Congrats! Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice