Don't you hate seller who ....

Lazy Sellers who put standard shipping in the auction.
This offended me a little. I use "standard shipping" when I ship via FedEX, and since eBay doesn't have fedex as a preferred shipping method, I have no other choice but to choose this as my preferred option.

I always let my buyers know what shipping method I'll use, and never leave them in the dark and guessing what "standard shipping" I'll be using. There is absolutely nothing "lazy" about it either. I mean, really?! >:sad:

I REALLY HATE SELLER WHO HAD 0.99cent auctions, with ridiculous shipping and handling to avoid any eBay fees and/or PayPal dispute/refund.

I hate seller who make up excuses why they couldn't send the items on time. In reality, the item did not went the price they wanted and they want you to cancel the transaction, so they don't look bad.

I think it is strange, that sellers who price their used items that are still available in the boutique, HIGHER than boutique price.

I don't understand seller that have BO auctions, that they counter you with the BIN price.

I hate the seller who sends you the wrong size/color and expects me. I once bought a pair of flats that were sold as size 6, but the pair I got was a size 10. The seller was SHOCKED that I wanted a refund. Sigh.

I think it is strange, that sellers who price their used items that are still available in the boutique, HIGHER than boutique price.

I think it's weird also. Yesterday, I ran across an ebay auction where the seller priced a used item $25 higher plus shipping costs than the full price brand new item that is still available online and in the stores. In fact, the stores and some online retailers have marked the brand new item down to 50-75% off!

I think it's weird also. Yesterday, I ran across an ebay auction where the seller priced a used item $25 higher plus shipping costs than the full price brand new item that is still available online and in the stores. In fact, the stores and some online retailers have marked the brand new item down to 50-75% off!

I totally agree with this comment. I emailed a seller to ask about this exact same thing and her response to me was "I have to make some money don't I". Go figure.

When sellers state something like "if you have less than 5 feedback, contact me first or you're bid will be cancelled". Meanwhile, that seller has between 1-5 feedback. Maybe they're not such a new seller after all & have other userid's that they sell from?

My latest hatred is the sellers who buy up every popular toy so that stores are without stock and then try and sell on eBay for ridiculous prices that no parents can afford. The end result is a disappointed child. Greedy people make me sick, especially at Christmas. Thank goodness I believe in Karma ;)
Agree big time!

Hahaha! I don't think it's you though. :P

Actually, when it comes to OBO, if the BIN price is $159, I always make an offer of $150 or if BIN price is $195, then I offer $185, something like that. If that's considered a really low offer, then I prefer the seller just decline my offer instead of counter offering back to me 1$ or 50 cents different from BIN price. :P:smile:

Oh, I see! :yes:

If your offers are always so close to the BIN price, I have no idea, at all, why anyone would do that?

As others have said, why have BO, at all, if you don't intend to accept even a high offer? :shrugs:

My latest hatred is the sellers who buy up every popular toy so that stores are without stock and then try and sell on eBay for ridiculous prices that no parents can afford. The end result is a disappointed child. Greedy people make me sick, especially at Christmas. Thank goodness I believe in Karma ;)

BTW, did anyone see The Office episode when Dwight did that, with that year's must-have doll?! :lol:

What was the line, again?

Oh yes; 'Fa la la la la la la.....kerching!'! :roflmfao:

also i don't really like sellers who do not make an effort to put up all the pics for authentication purpose and do not respond when you ask them for more pics. Worse if they put up stern warnings against questioning them about authenticity of the items.

i mean, do we really know you well enough to trust you that much to part with our hard earned money? i mean even so called reputable sellers could make mistakes by selling counterfeits then who are you to tell people off for asking you about authenticity questions? i find these people really unreasonable!
I agree with this! I hate when sellers, especially those with little feedback, answer back that all their items are 100% authentic and refuse to send additional pics. I don't even want to do business after getting a response like that.

Whatever happened to customer service??