don't you guys think this response from a seller was rude or am i just hormonal

Heck, I was looking at the other two pochettes he has listed (already own the red one). Great to know that I don't need to bother. Life is too short to deal with people like this.

S/he was probably stressed out at work :hysteric: when they were answering you.

If I had gotten that seller's snippy answer, I probably wouldn't get it just because they were rude. I had the same kind of situation happen in real life the other day, even before I stepped foot into the store. I just turned on my heel and walked off. Small-town seller lost a sale on a $200 bag (not Hermes LOL). Sellers should know a customer will buy (and/or bid high) if they feel it's a good deal and situation...

Definitely rude. Yes, taking additional pics is a pain but you have to do it if you want to sell on eBay. I am not very good at taking pics but I will always comply with any buyer requests to attemp it. There is too much competition on eBay to be rude to a potential buyer. I would write her back and tell her why you WILL NOT be buying her item. Maybe she will learn a lesson.

I agree -- rude! If you sell on Ebay, you should be polite and helpful. Send photos, answer questions.
And as buyers we should also extend the same courtesy when asking for info/photos/payment etc.

seems rude to me and a good way to lose a customer. I've had potential buyers ask about combined shipping- on clothing and I've asked exactly what items they were interested in to see if I could fit them all in fixed price Priority box to save them money.

I agree with the above posts and don't bid when sellers are rude when you as a question. If things are that hostile with times are good they will make you stressed out if something goes wrong.

I agree with ppl here said the seller is so rude but may she don't mind to be rude, just want to say that she has no time enough & not professional in photographic but she use some words those make she sounding so rude?

Otherwise, like ppl here say, since you dislike her respond, just skip her auction coz, don't continue to next act.