Don't want to take my J12 off even when I sleep!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got this from hubby for my 10th anniversary. The watch never caught my eyes until a few weeks ago. Wish I knew sooner! Well, at least we bought it before this 4/1 price increases.

Mine is 33mm w/o diamond. I tried on 38mm and wanted 38mm but my wrist is too small! :tdown: The buckle that snaps the watch is wider than my wrist so if I was to wear size 38mm, the shape will look squarish around my wrist. Hope this makes sense.. hehe...

:heart: my J12!! :yahoo:

Go get it before price increase, ladies!! :woohoo:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats is gorgeous!!!! I have one just like yours and love it too!!!!:yahoo::smile:

3. Looks so gorgeous, congrats!!!!

4. Fabulous watch! If I had a J12, I wouldn't want to take it off -ever! ;) Congrats on the anniversary and what a sweet DH!

5. wow white J12! gorgeous and perfect for summer! :love:

i m tiny (only 5'2) so i am still thinking about the white 33mm w/ diamonds now. :rolleyes:

6. SUPER pretty! I love it!

7. Great choice, looks wonderful on you.

I was in the same boat as you. and I end up with 33mm too.
    Perfect for us with small wrist.

8. *jealous* Congrats on the 10 yr anniversary :party: Sizzling hot pix, would've guess you are in 20s if you didn't mention about the anniversary!

9. Congrats!! It looks fab on you!! I have the 38mm, and the buckle is about 2 inches wider than my wrist, but i kinda like it that way!! Haven't been able to take it off since i got it!!!

10. It looks so great on you. Happy anniversary!

11. it looks gorgeous on you. Congrats.. if i were you I'll do the same.. Im not gonna take it off even when Im sleep hahahha

12. Great watch. Looks great! Congrats.

13. Happy anniversary...Congrats...what a great gift!

14. Happy Aniversary! You have a great Dh and the watch looks fab on you.

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My HG J12 watch....gorgeous:drool::drool:

U look fabulous on her, congrats:yahoo:Ur DH is so sweet:love: