Don't Usually Like Dior - BUT ....

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
I've never really liked any of the Dior bags (a co-worker just loved the one that Princess Di carried) ... however, I just saw this one profiled in the US Weekly celeb "rag", and really dug it.

eLuxury has it ...

DarkRedDior.jpg

What do you think? This is the LARGE size (which I would get - of course). eLuxury has it in Red (which I would prefer) or White. They also have the Medium Size in Brown.

It's the Gaucho -

Star3777 got one and has it photographed in her Showcase thread.

This is the possible "it" bag for SS, I for one do like it - especially the tote style.

Yep, this is the first Dior bag that I've been into myself. Love the bag but HATE that pic that eluxury has up. Somehow the term "meat curtains" comes to mind and I'm not even really sure what that means. lol

i have it in white, but only the single. not the double. is aw the double in person, and it looked a little off... the two sides are kind of separate... dunno, not for me....

I just got this bag in the red single- like Fayden's and Star's. I really like it. I think the red is more casual, definitely good for jeans. I don't care about "It" status, in fact it's not for everyone because you either have to like the distressed look or it's not for you.
I :love: mine.

I don't know about this bag....especially the one seperated into two sides. Particularly in this color, my ambivalent feeling towards the Gaucho is kinda increasing....I'd hate this say this, but don't think I can refrain a bit longer....this burgundy colored bag kinda reminds me of a human liver on a rope. To illustrate this point, I'd like to share this rough creation with you.....:lol:

Sorry Mr. Dior:P

Daisy said:
Yep, this is the first Dior bag that I've been into myself. Love the bag but HATE that pic that eluxury has up. Somehow the term "meat curtains" comes to mind and I'm not even really sure what that means. lol

Attachments

• DIOR2.JPG
    DIOR2.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 154
SoyBean001 said:
I don't know about this bag....especially the one seperated into two sides. Particularly in this color, my ambivalent feeling towards the Gaucho is kinda increasing....I'd hate this say this, but don't think I can refrain a bit longer....this burgundy colored bag kinda reminds me of a human liver on a rope. To illustrate this point, I'd like to share this rough creation with you.....:lol:

Sorry Mr. Dior:P

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a connection! Now I kinda see it your way:lol: :lol:

So ... the Medium is single-sided, and the Large is double-sided. I kind of like the idea of 2 sides, especially when I travel ... I can keep the work/play stuff in separate compartments (kind of like my oldie but goodie Vuitton 'Saumur' bag!).

I just don't know if I want to shell out $2k right now, given the fact that I just dropped some serious change for the Chloe Edith bag and the Balenciaga Black & White striped damask bag!