Don't understand these ebay buyers

kittyluv23

O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Sorry, don't mean to vent but I just can't seem to get a grasp on this whole eBay thing.
I just saw where someone did a BIN for the same item I currently have listed for way more money. My listing has a reasonable price and very clear detailed pictures including photos of the original receipt. I don't get it. Do you see this happen alot????

I put BIN on all of my auction listings - it is truly a hit a miss game IMO - I have pulled up items and again pulled them up -same way and get totally different listings...

It is so annoying. I sold a NWT bag $1600 for only $305 because I got very few bids and then another ebayer (a well-respected reseller) sold the same bag in a different color for almost $500. And that bag was used. My bag had a couple of smudges, but so did the used bag. Since I was hoping to get more, I'm going to have to sell the other one I have of the bag to pay some expenses.

I had more photos and a good description, but people just weren't interested. In addition to hurting my pocketbook, it hurts the ego too.

I know, I am dealing with similar problems! I am currently relisting my vuitton theda GM. It is almost mint and unavailable in stores. New it was worth almost 3000.00 CAD and I am having trouble getting 900.00 for it!! I decided that I won't let it go for little or nothing, I will keep it if I can't get a decent price for it