Don't they make a great pair?

1. I carried my 05 grey City to work today, and my scrumptious Rouge makeup bag also arrived today (thanks Oh Donna!). JOY! I immediately transferred the contents of my Fendi makeup bag to the new Rouge and popped it into the grey City.

WOW! I love this makeup bag!!! :love: Look how great these two colors and sizes go together! :nuts:

CIMG0451.JPG CIMG0453.JPG CIMG0454.JPG
  2. that is one beautiful combo! Congrats on a gorgeous set :smile:

3. :yes: They look very nice together. I didn't realize the make up was so large... I like it! :love:

4. :love: love the combo! Makes me want to hunt down a bright color makeup bag!

5. Me too! :nuts:

6. I love them together!

7. droooooooooooool

8. Me three :nuts: . How can we stop at just one? :drool:

9. stunning!
    where can we find the makeup bag?

10. Lovely!!!

By the way, can anyone tell me, um, what makes a makeup bag a makeup bag? :confused1:

Sorry for the inane question, but couldn't it also be a clutch or something? Does it have pockets inside for brushes or something so its OBVIOUSLY a makeup clutch? :shrugs:

Thanks Decophile or anyone!

11. Gosh they are pretty together! We sure do have great taste dont we Decophile?.....skimatic10, there are no pockets inside (unfortunately) and I use the ones I have ALL the time. Especially on weekends when I dont want to carry a big bag. It fits my cell, cash, CC, checkbook coin purse, etc very nicely. I have it in Blueberry and Cornflower and my light pink is on its way! Yes its half the cost of a bag, but sooooo worth it.

12. They were made for each other!! Congrats!!:drinkup:

13. what a beautiful couple!

14. I love them both !!!!
    Congrats for you beautiful couple !!!

15. Yum. Decophile, I can't wait to see your family photos!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice