Don't see "Today's Posts" under the "Quick Links" drop menu. Is it gone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought it might be due to the scheduled maintenance Vlad announced, but I still don't see Today's Posts (which I use a lot to jump around different subforums based on the topics I see) in the Quick Links drop menu (it used to be at the very top).

Does anyone know if it's gone for good?

2. I thought it was just me - it disappeared last night, a few hours before maintenance.

I hope it comes back.

3. Glad to know it's not just me.

4. It will come back in form of a custom coded solution in the next few weeks, for now though, I had to remove it for the sake of the servers. As we are approaching 10 million posts, the machines are working harder than ever and I need to cut slack where it's the quickest, easiest and most convenient. This function was one of them.

5. thanks Vlad!

6. good i saw this, i was wondering the same thing

7. Mods: Any word on when Today's Posts is coming back?

8. :tumbleweed:

9. Not going to be back anytime soon. At over 16,000 new posts every day, this feature is not really viable for effective browsing anyway.

...and it strains the servers to bits.

Sorry! It may come back, I can't guaranteed it at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.