Don't like my PERFO SPEED FUSCHIA...

Feb 19, 2006
florida/texas
You guys, I bught this bag a couple of days ago and I am soooo not into the color. They call it fuschia but it looks like a deep plum to me. I think i'll be selling it soon on the forum as soon as I reach 100 post if not I think I am going to list it on ebay. I really don't like ebay.:sad2:

YPK

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
If you've only had it for a few days, surely you could return it to the LV store or eLUX for a full refund? (unless it was a resold item)

Daniellejp

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
USA
The girls are right, there are a ton of people here who are dying for one! Maybe you can arrange a deal with a fellow boardie. Could you post some pics so we can see how it looks, outside of the print ads? :smile:

bagqueen

Sep 13, 2005
I had that bag and returned back to eluxury last week. I did not like it at all. Just me though. On someone else it is nice.

Jan 25, 2006
Hawaii
I really hate when that happens.. not getting what you expected. :sad: I thought the inside color was pretty close to fuchsia but I just didn't like the way all of the holes looked.. for some reason it reminded me of golf. (The material on the handles of clubs that are holey.)

Good luck selling it :smile: