Dont laugh at me...but these are part of the reason why I love the MA/MAM so much!

I am asking permission to post the pictures of the MA or Matinee comparison. I just loved he MAM when I saw it up close, but my DH balked because it reminded him of his golf bag for shoes. So, I unded up buying the Bianca in Cherry. Now everytime I see GUNG's post and see her MA/MAM I want one.

I just do not want to offend anyone; becaue it is a color of someone's MA/MA. I want this bag, but am going to put it off for awhile. My DH has to forget the comparison or else this is all I will hear.

do you mind?

I have a photo of he DH's golf shoebag and someone else's MAM. It was just a comparison photo I sent to my GF in Florida to see what she thought of the bag. My DH just hated the MAM when we saw it together because he spent $30 bucks on his golf bag and the MAM was over $500. I just do not want to offend anyone because it is a beloved bag; trust me I would want one but chosing the Nikki as my first bag!

I have a photo of he DH's golf shoebag and someone else's MAM. It was just a comparison photo I sent to my GF in Florida to see what she thought of the bag. My DH just hated the MAM when we saw it together because he spent $30 bucks on his golf bag and the MAM was over $500. I just do not want to offend anyone because it is a beloved bag; trust me I would want one but chosing the Nikki as my first bag!
You should get the fuschia/gold MAM then it won't look like a golf bag!
My friend has a man's train case in gray pigskin from the '40's or '50's and my eggplant MAM so reminds me of it (in a good way). I love the vintage yet modern look of RM.